xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Badking

Have You Ever Had A Broken Heart? A poem

Have you ever had a broken heart?Have you ever felt the blow,Have you ever heard the answer back,The word we know as no. Have you ever reached into your soul,To give your lover all?Only to face their firing squad,With your back against the wall.Have you ever loved at all?Have you ever wanted to touch a heart?To love and watch it grow,Only to have yours taken apart,By the statement, go.Have you ever felt the coldness of a couples laugh?Saying they have the kind of love,That you will never have,Have you ever fell to your knees,And prayed to God above.Have you ever prayed for love?Have you ever known rejection?And feeling like you're dead,Have you ever been accused,Of only wanting to go to bed.Have you ever turned your back on love,Has your heart ever been broken at all?

just happened to me..Have You Ever Had A Broken Heart?

My girl of almost 1 year 5 months just dumped me..We had a long distance relationship, she lived in Vegas, me on the Gold Coast..Far I know, but we tried to make it work..Anyway, lately we've been fighting, mostly because I wanted to do online threesomes and stuff, and once said I wanted to sleep with a real girl, but I didn't do it, even when she said I could..So then about a week ago..She said we needed a break..So we did..I broke down and cried, heavily, at work..On the bus..Everywhere..Then we talked again like..5 hours later and she wanted me back..Then the next day I talked to her and she had kissed another guy..A guy who I didn't want her around cause I feared of exactly that..So she dumped me..But I made her agree to think it all over, so she took a night, thought about it and wasn't too sure, so we tried being friends, but just by tickling her stomach a little I got her wet..Which was one of the problems, she thought I didn't love her and just wanted sex, since after a stressful day of work, I'd want sex (I'm an Apprentice Chef, so ya know..) which is really funny, cause she use to want it 24/7 anyway..So she dumped me for real..And I haven't talked to her for a few days..It hurts so bad..I, don't know if I can actually go on..I've tried getting her back..But with her in Vegas, it's so hard..Breaking up..Really sucks

-reply by Spav

Now that I think of it, no I have never had a broken heart. You shouldn't fall for someone who isn't willing to catch you, you'll find someone, trust me. I have never felt any one those quotes mentioned, if I have, I don't remmember, which is quite odd, but still.