xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Biscuitrat Gift Sig final warning stop making cool sigs

Not really. You have to go to a [1] particular spot during a [2] particular time of the year...if you want to see loads of them at a time.

165984[/snapback]

[1] The zoo.

[2] When it's open.

:D

[1] The zoo.

[2] When it's open.

:D

166020[/snapback]

Pfft. I don't need a zoo. Penguins migrate into my backyard every summer to take advantage of drought and horrible heat. It's like a penguin holiday - every day!

That's nice. Stay on topic.

168591[/snapback]

I think the topic's already been resolved. Also, Michael needs to try harder on his sigs. I mean, it says Biscu-itrat. But then there's Gir! I'm torn between affection for my lovely little Gir or sadness at Michael's lethargy.

BISCU-ITRAT SAYS RAWR

thats cruel biscuits, i was going for the even number of letters in your name but since im starting on v2 sigs yours will be better if not you can come to my house and beat the snot out of me :D.

[1] thats cruel biscuits, i was going for the even number of letters in your name but since im starting on v2 sigs yours will be better [2] if not you can come to my house and beat the snot out of me :D.

168987[/snapback]

It's a joke Michael. Laught it up.

I don't think "Downloading and smoking the good stuff" is a city/neighborhood/county/state in the United States.