xisto Community
snlildude87

Tekken Sig tell me what you think.

big improvement on the seoncd version 9/10 the font just a bit and the coloring somewhat.

you know i speak nothing but the truth snlil MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

165126[/snapback]

What. A. Loser.

And speaking of sig rotaters, Mike, some of your sigs need to go. There's a few in there that are like...bad.

Oh, and for some odd reason, Nguyen, yours loads a new one every PAGE, but Mike's loads a new one every POST.

[1]What. A. Loser.

[2]And speaking of sig rotaters, Mike, some of your sigs need to go. There's a few in there that are like...bad.

[3]Oh, and for some odd reason, Nguyen, yours loads a new one every PAGE, but Mike's loads a new one every POST.

165172[/snapback]

[1]I agree whole-heartedly.

[2]Refer to number 1. But seriously, there are some monotone sigs and sigs without tones. I think you should go into all your sig posts and look for ones with high ratings and use those instead.

[3]You mean you see a new sig on Michael's signature on each of his post? Even if there are 2 posts on 1 page? But you see the same sig for all my posts on a page? Hmm, the latter seems to be true for Michael and me....weird. Your computer is messed up. Get a new one.

[1]I agree whole-heartedly.

[2]Refer to number 1. But seriously, there are some monotone sigs and sigs without tones. I think you should go into all your sig posts and look for ones with high ratings and use those instead.

[3]You mean you see a new sig on Michael's signature on each of his post? Even if there are 2 posts on 1 page? But you see the same sig for all my posts on a page? Hmm, the latter seems to be true for Michael and me....weird. Your computer is messed up. Get a new one.

165195[/snapback]

[1] I like this numbering system you have going on here...

[2] I agree.

[3] Wow, that's REALLY odd...now it's the same one for each post, but I SWEAR it was different ones for each post not too long ago.

well i still have to tweak the script to get it working right, i use the MUHAHAHAH, cuz its just sounds better that hahaha, i can use lol for that.

i use the MUHAHAHAH, cuz its just sounds better that hahaha, i can use lol for that.

167329[/snapback]

No. Lol is just dumb. It's overused, cliche, and doesn't have the same effect as HAHAHA. MUAHAHA just sounds evil, and sometimes it doesn't match the atmosphere of the situation.

well i still have to tweak the script to get it working right, i use the MUHAHAHAH, cuz its just sounds better that hahaha, i can use lol for that.

167329[/snapback]

No, it sounds third-graderish.

Back on topic.