xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Johnny V2.0 Way better than the first :).

i use most of the tme overlay on the border.

to answer about the strokes on the layers i just do one like johnny said its alot easier to do.

action???

164448[/snapback]

Actions. You can open it up by going to the window menu. If you've used "macros" in Microsoft Office, it's basically the same concept.

Yeah, actions can be really handy...it really speeds things up.As for the sig...good use of scanlines, and a pixel border [yay!], and a good selection of colors. All that needs improvement is the text [make it stand out a bit more], and the brushing...it looks rather bland...overall, 8.5, but a bonus +.5 for it being Appleseed ;)

oooh auto stuff, like one click and bam everything is put together just like that? hmmm it would be easier but its not the same taken your time to make it.

oooh auto stuff, like one click and bam everything is put together just like that? hmmm it would be easier but its not the same taken your time to make it.

164784[/snapback]

Well jeez dude, it's not gonna make a whole sig for you. It's just for little stuff, like adding a border, starting a new sig, cutting out the blank space after you've cut a render, so on and so forth. Just minor stuff that can save you time.

hmmm maybe i should create a program to auto sig for me, that would be sweet whos a good programmer!!!!

hmmm maybe i should create a program to auto sig for me, that would be sweet whos a good programmer!!!!

165130[/snapback]

That would be lame, not to mention impossible.

Wait, what all the talk about Actions?

And I'm a programmer. :)

165138[/snapback]

We were talking about Photoshop's Actions menu. It's sorta like Macros in Microsoft Office.

lame maybe but impossible no it would be a simpe plug-in that reconizes the brushes and colors and then randomly picks 3-4 brushes and 2 colors of course you woulhd ave to categorize them all into 4 groups so you don't come out with a grunge/tech in a ugly way.

lame maybe but impossible no it would be a simpe plug-in that reconizes the brushes and colors and then randomly picks 3-4 brushes and 2 colors of course you woulhd ave to categorize them all into 4 groups so you don't come out with a grunge/tech in a ugly way.

165329[/snapback]

That wouldn't be an entire sig though. You'd still have to add the render, blend it, add text, make that look nice, and so on. It'd be VERY hard to make an entire sig automatically, without having it look the same every time.

thus a else if statement would work well with it, so many ideas and don't know how to use them for my money gain.

thus a else if statement would work well with it, so many ideas and don't know how to use them for my money gain.

167374[/snapback]

Um...do what now? O.o

I think he was talking about how you need else-if statements if you're gonna make a program that makes sigs for you. I think.

167443[/snapback]

Bah...whatever. Stay on topic Mike.