xisto Community
wakelim

Harry Potter 7 Theories Sorry to bombard everyone with HP btw.

gocubs80... Even though grown ups read the books, you have to remember that these are "children's books" put out by a children's book publisher. Got the RAB thing right away.

I reckon that Dumbledore forced Snape to kill him because Snape would have been more use to the order because either way, one of them would have died due to the unforgivable vow Snape swore. It said in the book, Snape showed 'revolt and disgust'.

hmmm, would be strange that HP will die in the next book. But i still dont get the R.A.B. stuff. And hmmm the snape theorie, i dont really think so but it is possible.hmmm, what i also found strange is what happens to dumbeldores stuff? does harry get it or what? And the stupidest thing is, Dumbeldore is really powerfull right? and he said that HP would be better as him or something. Why doesn't the writer show that, some really cool fights and spells. I really hoped that dumbeldore showed HP some really cool spells when he was going to him.

I think a lot must happen in book 7. Heck i think it might pass that, since harry could live by himself. He has to find all the horocruxes, Most likly face off with either snape of vildermort. He might figure out something about this R.A.B. person. I was surprised to see dumledore be killed in the 6th, that was cruel. >_>Anways, I figure we learn more about voldermort and maybe snape next book. Maybe Harry might even ditch hogwarts. Its all unknow yet, but i think he wont return cause he will be horocruxes finding. Gah, i can't wait for it to come out.

Yes that is true. it will probably be like..a whole year until the next book will come out, but now we should like, wait for the HP4 movie, i heard its good. wait going off topic there. Anyways, i hope hp7 is really really good. J.k. rowling should spend extra time making it the best book ever. xD

I think the last book has been written for a while now. I saw the A&E biography of J.K. Rowling and she was showing the sealed envelope that contained the final chapter of the last book. All she said about it was that it contained the information about what the people who survived went on to do with their lives.

About RAB and horcruxes... the locket made an appearance in book 5 while they were cleaning out Sirius' house, they found a locket and nobody could open it.

I do believe that Dumbledore had Snape kill him. But I think that he had Snape keeping him alive as well, if you remember in the very first book some of the first words that Snape said in his potions class were something about "botling fame... and putting a stopper on death" Dumbledore was dying, he was mortally injured in the battle with voldermort- his hand decaying was proof of that- but Snape was keeping him alive long enough to teach Harry as much as he could about what he needed to do in the next book.

I personally try not to think about it. I just like reading the books when they come and watching the movies in the same way. But I do prefare to read the books then see the movies though.