xisto Community
wakelim

Harry Potter 7 Theories Sorry to bombard everyone with HP btw.

So, what do people actually think's going to happen in the last book, now the sixth one is out of the way. Personally I think that Hogwarts will stage the final battle between Voldemort and the others and they'll be all the magical creatures fighting each other etc. What do other people think? Or do people just read the books and take in what happens then?

:D I don't think the final battle will happen in this sixth book. But I agree it has to be in Howarts. One of the most intriguing hidden facts for me, in all this Harry Poter story is the ultimate connection between "you know who" :( and Harry himself. I have even thought that if Voldemort cannot destroy him, he won't be able to destroy Voldemort. :D I dunno.A very innovative ending will have to be that of the seventh book. (They'll be seven, won't they?) In which this matter, as well as that old secret of his aunt's, (why does she keep him there? Why is her home the safest place for him? :( I dunno either;) will have to be resolved. Again, I don't think they will in this book. But I will enthusiastically read it. ;) Joe

just found out the ending from a reliable source about number 7 harry and voldemort are.....yeah like i know what going to happen, my theory is to finish off the series harry dies killing voldemort, bad enough most of the main cast get killed off in book 6, so might as well finish it off, with ron and hermonie getting hitched.

I kinda think J.K. Rowling will kill off Harry Potter in the last book. This is simply because of the fact that, if Harry lives past the seventh (and final) book, then Harry Potter fans all over the world will continuously hound J.K. Rowling to write more books about Harry in his years after Hogwarts.I personally would be one of those hounds! ;)However, I *hope* that is not the case, as I would love to read more about Harry Potter, seven books just isn't enough for the marvelous wizarding world Rowling has created!I have also heard of other books related to Harry Potter that Rowling has written (for charities), like the books that Harry actually reads in Hogwarts. I think (if memory serves me correctly) they were:Quidditch through the AgesMagical Creatures and Where to find themI think that was all though, please correct me if I am wrong...

well the only problem with is you only can tell so many stories about harry potter, i would say stop it before it gets lame.

I just finished reading the 6th one the other day..... that was extreme huh! I never thought they would kill off that particular character........ the author seems determinded to make Harry really suffer huh?Anyways, in the seventh book, I think Rowling will explore the rest of her world, and take Harry to places hes never seen before.... new and different magical locations... as he goes on that quest to find those thingies.I think he will return to hogwarts, but not as a student... or at least, not for long.I think the final showdown could happen at Hogwarts... and I think a large number of magical creatures will be involved, of course...including these crazy zombie things that you-know-who seems to have in his army.I wonder if harry well bed some fine young fellow student in the 7th one? lol, after all, he is gonna become a "legal" wizard soon :-)Pdrive

I've got all sorts of theories, but it would be hard they'd be hard to explain without spoiling the sixth book for people who haven't read it. There is defenitly going to have to be a lot of explaining things to wrap up what happened in the 6th book, there were a lot of loose ends. I'll say this one thing though- Nothing (or almost everything) about the big surprises are what they seem to be and a large chunk of the last book will be Harry Potter trying to deal with that- realizing that what he thinks he knows to be true isn't. And there was a reason for certain people trusting certain people. He'll (and we will!) figure all of that out.I think that the reason he has to stay with his aunt was made clear in one of the earlier books- or if it wasn't I don't think it's be to horrible to say. It's part of the old magic protection, Aunt Petunia shares the same blood as Harry's mom, so he's safe around her.

well it is true blood is thicker then water, won't be surprised that aunt petunia is a witch and she wanted to hid it all this time. but the final confrontation will be the biggest thing since luke skywalker finding out that darth vader is father ;)

That sure would be a shocker.Harry: You killed my father!Voldemort: No, Harry. I am your father!Harry: NOOOOOOOOO!!!Not likely though, I think. If Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts it will certainly make the final book weird, seeming as the whole point of the books is following Harry through his year at school. JK Rowling seems to be stretching the line, however, and taking Harry out of Hogwarts to other places, such as the Ministry of Magic or the cave, more and more. I can't really imagine how an entire year away from Hogwarts would work out, however. You can't really have "A year of adventures with Harry, Ron and Hermione" - I'd imagine that would just get boring. Oh well, we'll see.

I hope the last book isn't going to be filled with a "Harry, Hermione, Ron Love Triangle" type thing, because that would plainly be terrible.

However I wouldn't mind if someone is reincarnated and helps Harry blow Voldemort up. I'm thinking more of a whole battlefield at Hogwarts, where the students put up a last stand or something of the sort. Kinda like in the Lord of The Rings at Helms Deep.

Trolls would be knocking walls down and stepping on children, people would be falling out of towers, and jets of light would be flying all over the place.

In the 7th book I read from an interview, is that JKRowling is going to explain what harry's parrents did and why they had so much money. - It must be relevant to the storyline if she wont tell what it is.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! - The spoiler must be highlighted to be seen.

I think Harry's parents fount out about the horuxcurses, as well, and Voldemort wanted to kill them before anyone found out. - I think Harry will find something at his parents old house...

My guess anyways.

In the 7th book I read from an interview, is that JKRowling is going to explain what harry's parrents did and why they had so much money. - It must be relevant to the storyline if she wont tell what it is. 

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! - The spoiler must be highlighted to be seen.

I think Harry's parents fount out about the horuxcurses, as well, and Voldemort wanted to kill them before anyone found out. - I think Harry will find something at his parents old house...

My guess anyways.

171768[/snapback]

That sounds the most logical. I was wondering why he got so much money in the first movie. I also noticed that The Goblet of fire website is up: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/franchises/harry-potter

oh yeah... You know, I've never thought about how he had so much money. His parents were quite young. Here's another thing- and if you are reading this thread you have to know that there may be spoilers :D Harry is going to wind up looking in the pensieve again. He's going to learn the real reason why dumbledore trusted snape. And why what happened at the end of book 6 happened- I believe that was planned.

i think that there will be like this huge bomb that kills everyone and everythingand that the whole world is gone... and the sun also...and that then Voldemort survives because he was inside a chicken,and because he is so powerfull, he can breath in space,and then at the end he will run around like a madman and sream: "I'm a Coconut!"good theorie huh?