xisto Community
bjrn

Google Moon A new service

yeah I like the "cheesey" joke by google as well! lol.I think it is a very nice addition to the google database. To be honest I can't beleive we haven't gone back tot he moon since the end of the apollo space progarm decades ago. I guess for any consistent space exploration there has to be profit involved, i.e. mining a profitable material.

Umm well the kid that posted about cheese he did not like cheese. I do not think he wold like to go to the moon now. :) But wait why did they do that?!?!? :P It is kinda dumb if you ask me.

Hmm I used to wonder what Moon is made of and now I have the answer. Eureka Its made of cheese. Now I know everything I should have known and am ready to die in peace. Anyways I love the little jokes Google people hide in their pages.

Google Moon is just for fun and nothing else. Its nice to have a fun center in Google in the form of Google Moon. As far as cheesy moon is concerned I will definetly go to moon in recent future to taste it.

apparently nasa are building a moon base by 2024. that'll be 50 years after they landed on the moon.

From where you have got this information. Is it true and reliale, have they said something about these project in there site or elsewhere.

Yep. Not long ago Google released Google Moon. It is very much like Google Maps with the sattelite view on. But instead of showing the Earth, it shows the Moon.

Google writes:

You can see it here.

And if you zoom in far enough, you can see something that we all suspected all along! ^_^

that is awsome...lol- all i can say :lol: