xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Some More Marvel Renders

about the white backgrounds if you do use them, use the wand tool to get rid of the white space.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, that's my only complaint too. There's just not so much detail in these, and the forms are blury. 7/10

Wow those are a lot of pictures. Thanks for posting them little-by-little, so I won't have to download.Also, it would be nice if you put their name by each render, or it would be nicer if you renamed each render so that their names is in the filename.

If they have edges that rough, they're probably not gonna end up being good renders anyway.

164088[/snapback]

Well, if they have rough edges, they'll be smooth once they're sized down. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

Well, if they have rough edges, they'll be smooth once they're sized down. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

168348[/snapback]

They'll still be rough, just less. And those aren't big enough to size down too much.

well all they have to do is slap the head of the render and bam their you go, but they do that for larger ones.

You don't have to use the whole render. Just the heads. Or the eyes. Maybe the hair.

169989[/snapback]

The hair? Who uses a render's hair in 88x31s?

Notice from snlildude87:
Fixed your BBcode. Preview your posts first. Geez.
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

well its not like you going ot have a bald chick inyour button, unless you doing a buddist website.

well its not like you going ot have a bald chick inyour button, unless you doing a buddist website.

170342[/snapback]

That's nice. Bald chick. I think they're called monks.

Back on topic.