xisto Community
ArcaneSpirit

My Newest Sig Labyrinthian Theme

Well, I figure that since it seems that you all are willing to rate an image/graphic that I would post one of my other sigs up for viewing/rating. The theme I had going for this specific sig was one of my favorite movies "The Labyrinth," with David Bowie... Let me know what you think.

Posted Image

Later,

A

border is a little pixelated so does the larger render but other then that it look good fonts images and background all run smoothly together, good triple image effect you used. it looks like you used fireworks for this one 9.5./10

border is a little pixelated so does the larger render but other then that it look good fonts images and background all run smoothly together, good triple image effect you used.  it looks like you used fireworks for this one

9.5./10

163680[/snapback]

What he said, with a couple additions...

The triple render thing looks good for the flying render, but not really for the other one...it's not really clear what it is unless you focus on it, and the ones in the bg kinda detract from the front one...

The text is a darker purple than the rest of the sig...maybe lower the opacity on the gradient overlay there.

Other than that, it's a nice sig...I'd give it a 7/10.

yeah...different style from others once looking at it.pretty work,i like the lovely animial's eye :D leave 9/10 to your works.

Saint_Michael said:

border is a little pixelated so does the larger render but other then that it look good fonts images and background all run smoothly together, good triple image effect you used.  it looks like you used fireworks for this one

9.5./10

Alright, first; thanks for the feedback on this sig. Second; the pixelation that you are talking about on the border was purposely added in. The corners are supposed to look somewhat like an arrow. In the following sig (v.2) I have changed a few things taking your advice and fixing up a few other things. Let me know if it's better or not.

Version 1:I like how the owl repeats and becomes more visible as its descending, but I don't like how there are three owls on the right. That kinda distracts the viewer. The text could be better. 8.5/10Version 2:You basically did what I said. 10/10

Thanks for the re-review of the second sig. I actually like doing this, I might have to create graphics more often and just show them off, give them away, or both. Thanks again for the suggestions and compliments, A

I actually like doing this, I might have to create graphics more often and just show them off, give them away, or both.

164914[/snapback]

That's exactly what I said when I first got into it....one cold, windy Chicago evening in 1952. Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

aaah ok but you can still make loo smooth but i guess its in taste, text looks alot better too it matches its surroundings, just now notice the eyes in the background in the first one but its looks better without it but, the render though, the left sides is nagging me cuz of somewhat straight line going down suggest blending in that side just a bit.1952, aah yes i remember that year won my frist drag race across the ice fill pond.

...the left sides is nagging me cuz of somewhat straight line going down suggest blending in that side just a bit...

164949[/snapback]

:) I'm unsure what, exactly, you are talking about. I'm getting something about a straight line on the left side of my sig? I don't see a straight line, or at least I'm not seeing what you see. Well, obviously. Why else would I be asking what you are talking about... ;)

Anyhow, as I mentioned before. The border is supposed to look exactly the way it does now. Smoothing it out would take away the look I wanted it to have. They are jagged like that because the corners are supposed to resemble arrows. If I smoothed it out, they wouldn't look that way anymore.

Later,

A

the render its self if you look at the owl on the right you can't miss the somewhat straight line running down it.but on the arrows thats understandable.