xisto Community
hulunes

Gift Sig for mod snlildude

hey,buy mod ...umm,call you snlildude.dont you mind to receive my gift sig :D ?certainly,you might not to show this one in you current sigs :( hope you like it though looks not pretty.keep on busy in t17 for members we are as your please...thx

Posted Image

its ok but a suggestion don't filter renders, unless you know how to blend it in with the background, and if im right its look like you put the same render behind that is usually a sig no no, but in your case with sig in your signature block that came out well.its an ok font but could be betterthe background looks good, with the blur filter being used.8.9/10 for reason stated above

Whoa, another sig!

This one looks all right. The render could have blended into the background a little bit more, and is it me, or are all hulune's sig not at their best quality...picture-wise? It looks like he decreased their qualities to save space or something...

Anyway, three sigs are way too much, so I think I'm gonna make a rotating sig system so that a random sig will show each time you view one of my posts....

Yeah, other than the repeated render, it looks great. Nice job.

163459[/snapback]

What repeated render?

Whoa, another sig!

This one looks all right. The render could have blended into the background a little bit more, and is it me, or are all hulune's sig not at their best quality...picture-wise? It looks like he decreased their qualities to save space or something...

Anyway, three sigs are way too much, so I think I'm gonna make a rotating sig system so that a random sig will show each time you view one of my posts....

What repeated render?

163549[/snapback]

You could always just link them in your sig...you don't actually have to show them. It is nice though to wander around and see my work below other people's posts. :D (Not very satisfied with that sig in particular though.)

And you don't see the repeated render? There's like, a duplicate of him right to the left.

what johnny said its a duplicate on the same render to give it more depth.

huh,so many good comment...saint michael ------> thanky a lot for your advice:repeated render is not very clear in my view as well ,i could get better my work from that later :(johnny ------->thx,like mike advise me much more precious way to improve sig quality. :(snlildude ------> i'm glad you like it really.i'll keep on trying my best to the grafics designing :D