xisto Community
rampier

Are You In Search Of Free Google Cash Program ? FREE GOOGLE CASH / GOOGLE PROFIT E BOOK

I signed up for profit Studio Learning ?Are You In Search Of Free Google Cash Program ?

I signed up for this profit Studio Learning with a credit card thinking it cam as a recommendation from my Daughter in law. Is this a SCAM? I am really worried about my credit card info now. 

-question by lorraine Muller

how to unsubscribeAre You In Search Of Free Google Cash Program ?

Hi

A site has been taken ?46 out my bank each month called Simplesearchcash.Com and also in the name of netdollarssource which I have never agreed to I have tried E mailing them but its not getting delivered and the phone no surprise surprise is dead!! my bank is not being helpful at all they say I can only shut down my whole account cancel all transactions that come out each month and start again! What a nightmare has anyone else dealt with this so called Google site and how do you stop it? any help greatly appreciated. Pam

-reply by pamela Mitchell

I Have been Scammed through quickprofitkit.com!Are You In Search Of Free Google Cash Program ?

Please Help me,

My Partner thought signing up for this would be a great opportunity for us but as it seems I cannot contact anyone through email or phone,What can I do, They are taking money out of my account for nothing, my banks are saying all I can do is shut my account down???

Thanks Jamie Allard 

-reply by Jamie Allard