xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Dxinone? Anybody know anything??

Out-Exchange anyone ?

Dxinone?

Hi - Has anybody been paid lately? I have also been waiting over a year for an OutX. Glad I only invested a few hundred - not thousands like many others...

-Howard

Out-Exchange anyone?

Dxinone?

Hi Howard,

I, also, been waiting since May of 2007 for a pending out-exchange from Dxinone. At present, I cannot even log into the web site to view my account and for the past 6 months or so, they have stopped responding to my inquiries.

I hate to say it, but I think we have to kiss our money good-bye!

Elaine

-reply by Elaine

keep your money

Dxinone?

Hi,

I put a small amount of money in a year ago.I'm not very happy with the program.As far as returns go, it's much better than a savings account,however since I have had an account, their website has been under construction at least 4 times and you have no way to get to your funds.They don't communicate with you to let you know what's going on and I have yet to find a phone number or address where they can be reached.I'm about to take my money out of it hopefully. I say hopefully because I have no clue how to do and they don't reply to my e-mails.I do know that it takes a while to get your money out of it.

-dusty

dose dxinone close?

Dxinone?

For a long time dxinone.Com is not opening and some senier invester said dxinone is close.But how it can be because many people have big invest in this company so if its close then how and where we can claim our money

Ganesh

-reply by ganesh

dose dxinone close

Dxinone?

I thing dxinone close.Its web site is not opening long time and there is nothing new news so they runaway

Regard

Ganesh

Aboutnepal.Co.Cc

-reply by giri

A very good way to make a couple hundred extra bucks is to use TreasureTrooper.
The key is to create your FREE account, and then do the "Cash Offers" (there is a link in the menu on the left after you login). Create around 5-10 email addresses, and get familiar with around 5-10 zip codes. Then you do any of the offers that state "Enter email address with intent to participate." or "Enter zip code with intent to participate." Once you click on the offer, simply enter an email address or zip code (whichever applies), continue to the second page of the offer, and then close the window and click the "Done" button on the Treasure Trooper window. THAT'S IT! Earn anywhere from $20 - $50 an hour once you get into the habit of how things work! :lol:

These all techniques are to be shunned as this only harms the advertiser for he will be paying for not advertising but game playing...
Further this would harm the growth of the advertiser as well as yours in the long run..

What?s goingon about Dxsynergy?Dxinone?

I want to know any thing about Dxsynergy.

For a long time I can't acces the web page to get information about my inversion on it. 

elaborate PONZI THEFTDxinone?

DXinOne was an elaborate ponzi scheme with many con artists sharing a common purpose. They got away with grand larceny. All related websites were/are part of the con.

-reply by robbed