xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Dxinone? Anybody know anything??

This looks interesting and very complex. Anybody have any experience with this one or any other currency exchange programs? Are they goofy like autosurf or are they safe and sensible?

I've read a lot about DXInOne lately. My advice is to avoid spending any money on programs that teach you how to "invest" in it. You can go to various free sites like dx4dummies.com that have info on how to "do" the program.People that like DXInOne think its a business. I don't know if I would call it that. Nobody really knows how DXInOne makes money or gives out the money it does to its participants. I'm in it for a very small amount of money myself just to see how it works.Chris

Hi,

I have been involved with DXInOne for almost two years now and in that time it has become my full-time job and profession as I now teach people from around the world how to establish themselves in the DXSystem. It is definitly worth taking a serious look at as in thise two years, starting with little, I have amassed a $500,000+ DXPortfolio and I have not said that to impress you, but to impress upon you the serious heights you can achieve within this business. The DXSystem and vision is going to be massive, that is why some people find it difficult to get their heads around it, and therefore dismiss it or try diswade others from getting involved as they are afraid of missing out if their friends ect do make a go of it.

The DXSystem does have a steep learning curve and due to it's dynamic, ever changing nature, some find it hard to keep up with this curve within a free forum such as DX4Dummies. As good as it is, it is difficult to keep up with a thread that has 20 people posting in it at the same time, thats what I tended to find anyway, thats why I opted for a course where everything was laid out in clear, concise chapters and the information updates where automatic, keeping in pace with the evolving DXSystem. I hear what the other poster is saying, who doesn't want free information, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day, forex traders spend thousands on courses to learn their trade properly, even thought there are hundreds of free sites around, but they opt for a course for the reason I mentioned above.

If you want some general information about the different areas of the DXSystem you would be initially working with, take a look at some free tutorials as I have tried to organise the information in an easier format then DXInOne currently have it as the site is confusing to a newcomer.

Best Regards,

Simon.

Notice from snlildude87:
Removed referral link.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Hi,

I have been involved with DXInOne for almost two years now and in that time it has become my full-time job and profession as I now teach people from around the world how to establish themselves in the DXSystem. It is definitly worth taking a serious look at as in thise two years, starting with little, I have amassed a $500,000+ DXPortfolio and I have not said that to impress you, but to impress upon you the serious heights you can achieve within this business. The DXSystem and vision is going to be massive, that is why some people find it difficult to get their heads around it, and therefore dismiss it or try diswade others from getting involved as they are afraid of missing out if their friends ect do make a go of it.

The DXSystem does have a steep learning curve and due to it's dynamic, ever changing nature, some find it hard to keep up with this curve within a free forum such as DX4Dummies. As good as it is, it is difficult to keep up with a thread that has 20 people posting in it at the same time, thats what I tended to find anyway, thats why I opted for a course where everything was laid out in clear, concise chapters and the information updates where automatic, keeping in pace with the evolving DXSystem. I hear what the other poster is saying, who doesn't want free information, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day, forex traders spend thousands on courses to learn their trade properly, even thought there are hundreds of free sites around, but they opt for a course for the reason I mentioned above.

If you want some general information about the different areas of the DXSystem you would be initially working with, take a look at some free tutorials as I have tried to organise the information in an easier format then DXInOne currently have it as the site is confusing to a newcomer.

Best Regards,

Simon.

Notice from snlildude87:
Removed referral link.

168638[/snapback]

Thanks so much for the info. Your timing was perfect. I decided to write an article about DXInOne for my online mag this month, but I got in way over my head. Thanks to another friend who belongs to DXInOne, and now you, I have enough links to give my readers someplace to go after exhausting my very limited knowledge of the subject. Here's a link to the article, with your link included:

DXInOne Brief Introduction

Thanks again for the helpful info.

I had read some useful information about DxInONe on this forum:
http://dxout.com/phpBB/index.php

I have found DxInOne to be a very interesting program/investment through my reading.

I haven't invest anything yet though; :D I only have like 5 cents in E-gold account.

However, when I have a few bucks, I think I will try the program out.

I'm not knowledgeable, but according to my interpretations of the articles that I have read so far, DxInOne seems to be working based on the demand/supply of online currencies (like E-gold, Int-gold, etc.)

These days, there seems to be an increased in the demand for online currencies; for example, more merchants accept online currencies as forms of payment.
On the supply side, however, Egold is not very easy get. I mean, if you go search on like google, there are not many business that sells E-gold, and those that do can have not-so-cheap fees.

Based on that supply/demand fact-like interpretation of mine, I think that's why many people are making money from DxInOne, and DxInOne can be a potential earner for many people these days.

These days, there seems to be an increased in the demand for online currencies; for example, more merchants accept online currencies as forms of payment.

On the supply side, however, Egold is not very easy get.  I mean, if you go search on like google, there are not many business that sells E-gold, and those that do can have not-so-cheap fees.

170988[/snapback]

You can find the most commonly used Online Currency Exchangers

here but they all charge a fee because they are providing a service to you:

http://www.dynamic-xchange.com/resources.php

Thanks for the info Simon.

I'd seen stuff about DX for many months, but I always passed up trying to really learn anything about it.

I've been doing introductory research today.

Through Simon's site, I found my way to these helpful links:

http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.ecurrencybiz.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2348283779057022

Left click that and listen to the 5 minute intro by "DX Guru" Dave Bennett and then follow it up by scrolling down and listening to the recorded call stream which is much better than paying for the call to 212-461-2994 .

Then, have a look at this demo intro of DX:

http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.ecurrencybiz.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2348283779057022 .

Having experienced and or studied much or at least some of just about every type of business available on and off the internet, I have to say that I am a fan of DX at this point, hence the username.

But, I still have a lot of research to do to satisfy me. I'd definitely like to get a lot of corporate info about the actual companies that support this DX system and the "Market Maker" group that it is.

I know that some people have been alleging that DX will fail fairly soon, that it is a ponzi somehow, that certain aspects of it have deteriorate immensely since the fairly recent rise of it's popularity. However, to my current limited knowledge, I have no information that supports that and it seems like it may be as legitimate as the Forex market and may rival it quite profoundly eventually if e-currencies become more and more widely accepted forms of payment.... which is very possible. Look at ebay, look at all the online banking and cashless society sprouting up. This could be a fantastic opportunity.

There is certainly a lot to study about it though. Knowing the business in and out seems to be the key. This is apparently why the business is just now becoming so popular. Apparently, it's downfall is that people are intimidated by the initial complexity of the entire dynamic of the business. However, Dave's 16 hours worth of audio and video tutorials gave people the knowledge they needed to feel really confident about the system and now it is spreading like wildfire.

If you want to buy tutorials, I suggest buying the ones made by Dave and sold by Simon at http://www.dynamic-xchange.com/online-currge-training.php .... and or .... a cheaper alternative to afford and or diversify with, being: http://w.learn-ecurrency-exchange.com/ .

As Forest Gump said so eloquently: "That's all I have to say about that. "

Take care. :D:)

I'm startled, all my website experience with all these money making opportunities, and not once have i ever seen DXineone.com, I had never ever heard of it until reading this topic...how long has it been going , and is it a success story or a major gamble? I am now intrigued...

I'm startled, all my website experience with all these money making opportunities, and not once have i ever seen DXineone.com, I had never ever heard of it until reading this topic...how long has it been going , and is it a success story or a major gamble? I am now intrigued...

176730[/snapback]

Most of the information you want will be found in my post, above. Check out the links.

My limited but probably accurate understanding:

Basically, it's most often described as a sort of "risk free" "forex". You trade e-currencies for profit, just like forex. Except, you're really exchanging within a network. So, you always have as much money as you started with, and you profit up to 14-15% on exchanges that your perform manually and you have a "portfolio" value which generates up to about 4% per week based on supply and demand of the "network".

Manual exchanges is like a job, because you have to do it manually. Because of the network, you always have requests for exchange to fill, as long as there is demand and there seems to always be enough demand. Let alone, you could fabricate demand. You are only limited by the amount of fund you have to exchange with people. You cannot exchange 100$ with somebody if you only have 25$.

Passive income comes from your "portfolio", as your money is used for exchanges somehow which I do not exactly know of yet. Kind of like how banks hold your money and there is always an available balance, but they circulate your money and invest it.

As advertised as I have comprehended it thus far, nobody ever loses money at all, no bs, because it is actually impossible since you are exchanging and you use automatic escrow services.

Apparently, DXInOne network is hyped up to be heading for a "take over the world" type venture. I suppose they hope that e-currencies will be as widely accepted as a visa credit card and that they will have most and or all of the users of e-currency in their network.

It seems to be nothing but a success story. BUT, there is a lot of speculation about the forecast for DX.

Apparently, some people think the best of DX is done. They think that it won't get any more popular and activity will decrease and profits won't be made nearly as well as before.

I know I am also missing a lot of information as I just studied it for a while, yesterday.

Apparently, "outxchanges" seem to be "withdraws" or sorts and they are taking longer and longer to process, sort of like a failing cycler and or ponzi.

Some people speculate that some aspects of the business are run as a ponzi. I don't know enough about the system to make any judgements.

More concerns seem to be that although some people say that DX is a reputable brick and mortar company with excellent founders and leadership and is set up to expand globally via brick and mortar, they seem to be very secrective and they may just "pack up and run" sometime.

That's what I gather thus far.

Maybe Simon will pop back in and explain more.

Looks like another netbux, but here you even have to pay. In my opinion just ovoid it and get something serious, like web designing coding, or installling some web conrent. Thats the way to get real money and advance in some direction.

In your opinion? How can you have an opinion on something you haven't even seen or been involved in, or more to the point, don't understand? They say that your opinion is based on your weakest knowledge so baring that inmind, yours is rather baseless and is purely made up on what you have seen, which is nothing.

Hi,

Best Regards,

Simon.

Notice from snlildude87:
Removed referral link.

168638[/snapback]