xisto Community
lotrfan

Hello Trap 17 Just introducing myself to the crowd

Hey everyone! I'm new here and have only made a few posts but so far it really seems like a great place. My first impressions were that I would have trouble keeping enough credits for hosting, but I see now that it is both fun and easy to post here. I look foward to getting to know all of you all better!!

My first impressions were that I would have trouble keeping enough credits for hosting

163062[/snapback]

What were your other impressions? :D

Anyway, this thread is the third thread of intro. threads in a row. Good job.

Welcome to Xisto!

Hello and welcome to our humble community lotrfan :D It's hard to obtain hosting, once you've made about 5 to 7 good posts then you can request it.I'll look forward to seeing your posts around the forums. Make quality posts and abide the rules and you'll gain respect.

Make quality posts and abide the rules and you'll gain respect.

163073[/snapback]

Also, if you want the moderators and the admins to like you, I suggest you report posts that do not abide by Xisto rules.

yeah especially the saint-michael guy he like to waste space in the forums, going to get him and get him good..btw welcome aboard, don't let the credits scare you their are so many topics here in like 1 hours of replying bam you got the credits and then some.

It really isnt that hard, especially when you dont have a web hosting account. I dont know if its me or the credits last less time when you have an account. Really there is always something to talk about in these forums, so you wont have to worry that much.

Welcome aboard, lotrfan! I think you've found a great community and there are lots of topics/threads that'll suit your interest. Building up hosting credits isn't as hard as you think...it depends on how often you take part on the forums. Anyway. I hope you enjoy your stay here and become an active member. Cheers!

Hi lotrfan,It's really not a problem..re: getting enough hosting credits..that is ..just find something your interested in/about & ask questions or offer help to other poeple who need it. Also, there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your selfRGPHNX