xisto Community
godglitcher

My Neighbors

I dislike my neighbors, one is snoopy and the other is really strict. Of course they could say something about us because we're the loud and obnoxious neighbor. My snoopy neighbors are always up at 6 o'clock reving up their cars or mowing the lawns. Or my mean neighbor is opening and closing their doors of their van repeatedly. Not to mention their kids come knocking at our door atleast 10 times a day. And the lady across my alley kind of sickens me the way she goes out in a thonged bikini at 50 years old... I think it's kind of inappropriate because there are a dozen kids that live in the 6 surrounding houses on my block and the next.

I HATTTTTEEE that too, like soo much :D Because I live in a flat which was cheaply made.. I can hear people above, below and next to me.. Also Ican hear people in the opposite flat or any other flats on the block because the noise goes outside the windows and bounces off the opposite blocks and echo backs into mine.We also get this guy who is to the top right of us who sings his religious songs at 6 in the morning. He's soo bloody loud and crap it made me cry once, We get the occassional floor drilling as well from the blocks above and below.. And the whole room vibrates and it's EXTREMELY loud.

the strange thing about annoying loud neighbors who play music is that when you ask them to quiet down it usually has the opposite effect. With a dog though, I'm sure if you talked to them they would probably try to fix the problem. My sister saved a little dog from a shelter recently and he's been barking in the backyard at nights. None of the neighbors have complained, but I find it annoying. I try to do what I can to stop him and were trying to get him to not be so freaked out by every little noise. But what I am saying is the dog is probably bothering the owners as much as it's bothering you. Talking to them shouldn't make it worse.

yeah you gotta love the sound waves bouncing off the buildings :D and if you play the bass loud enough you might get the building to shake of course you need like 10 of those to pull that off. reminds me of a episode of seinfeld, cut off thier electricit. to thier apartment room whatever MUHAHAHAHA.

Lol im one of those people who let there dogs out at 5'o clock in the mornin!,But my dog only barks if theres something bothering her.My neighbors dogs are so annoying! I just want to walk over there and plug their but cracks up with a cork so it would make it very hard to take a crap!

yeah you gotta love the sound waves bouncing off the buildings tongue.gif and if you play the bass loud enough you might get the building to shake of course you need like 10 of those to pull that off. reminds me of a episode of seinfeld, cut off thier electricit. to thier apartment room whatever MUHAHAHAHA.

Just reminded me I have main curcuit braker in my room for his apartment, but it is sealed so guy from electro company would know I did some *BLEEP*. But nice idea, if sometimes I get to nervous, then it might happen to cut them off :D

Hmm I had neighbours 2 years ago, wich litteraly held houseparties, you know, witht he techno music and stuff till like 5am in the morning :D Since I have a 2 year old son, this was unacceptable so I went down (the lived below me) to tell them I was sick of their parties. What happened next was I was at their door and some guy opened up and started yelling and threatened me, sicko... I was smoking a cigarette and really got pissed off by this yelling so I put the cigarette out in his face, I know it's bad but hey... 2 weeks later they moved and all is peace 'n quiet now :D

People like that are really inconsiderate. I had neighbors who left their dogs out all night and they would bark through the night, preventing the whole neighborhood from sleeping. There are many ways to contain dogs so that they won't bark, training being pretty easy. We trained my dogs to bark by spraying them with a water bottle when they would bark unnecessarily. Since they don't c are much for water, it was actually a really effective training method. Of course they could also kennel them in the house at night. As for your neighbors, they really should just do something about the dogs. I wish people who had dogs like that would bring them back into the house after they did their business in the morning.