xisto Community
godglitcher

My Neighbors

My neighbors are the most loudest people in the world. You see I wouldn't care if it was late at night, but I'm talking about 5 in the morning they let the mut (dog) out and he starts barking every morning really loud and it wakes me up it makes me sick.

hmm you can always ask them to let the dog out a little later its not let they going to look at you and tell you off, but im a heavy sleeper, i once slept thourgh a concert and i was like in the 6 row so besides the info i just told you i have no other advice.

My neighbour does the same thing, except a little bit later. We asked them to let the dog out a bit later and they understood and have agreed, so its always worth a try, just be polite. If that fails then contact a council or the police as it could be classed as a public annoyance or disturbance or something, but thats only as a last resort :D

I think we're actually the noisy ones in our neighborhood, but it's only because our houses have these really thin walls and windows. Our old house had like...hurricane proof everything. It rocked because you could scream as loud as you wanted without people hearing you. I think you should talk to them about getting their dog trained, or having them let their dog out back before they go to sleep or something. That's what we do for my dog. We have this little outdoor patio area with doggie door and she goes and chills out there when she has to go outside. With training and with aging, the dog becomes more docile.But seriously, go yell at them with cops behind you if this happens a lot. That ought to change things.

If that fails then contact a council or the police as it could be classed as a public annoyance or disturbance or something, but thats only as a last resort  :D

163145[/snapback]

Yep, calling the police will usually work, but they might develop grudge against you. Try warning them first before calling the authorities.

The people who live next door at our apartment building must be working night shifts, since we often hear slamming of doors and whatnot. On top of that, they always leave their garbage lying in a pile in front of their apartment and very rarely take it to the collection spot. Anyway, it won't matter soon since we'll be moving out from the building soon.

Heh... I have a small home studio in my basement, and I'm always down there at night. Occasioally I'll get complaints from family members because I have my bass turned up too loud, and I've forgotten to shut the door. Luckily we have no close neighbors, so that's never been a problem.I've never really been on your end of things, but I'm sure my family could tell you all about it. :D

My neighbors are the most loudest people in the world. You see I wouldn't care if it was late at night, but I'm talking about 5 in the morning they let the mut (dog) out and he starts barking every morning really loud and it wakes me  up it makes me sick.

163036[/snapback]

wow I wish I was that lucky, my neighbours never let there whining little rat-bag (yes dog again) in side the house, it barks quite literally all the time, and then they play their terrible 'dance' music (that I can only describe as a crime against music) a like 3 in the morning (doesnt keep me awake though my insomnia takes care of that).

Anyway the point is that you are not alone and yes it is massively annoying.

i have some neighbors, they wait until 11 or later at night when im about to go to sleep to get up for work to sit outside play the music extra loud and laugh and talk like they aren't surrounded by other people. I understand its summer and they want to have a nice night outside, but there are also other people around. People sometimes call the cops on them and they tell them to quiet down, or my family tells them...but they don't listen..some people are just rude

My neighbors are a pain too. Fortunately, the neighbors on one side of me only play their classic rock music too loud on Friday nights. But the neighbors on the other side of me seem to think they have a right to walk all over my property... that really upsets me!

Same here, my neighbour this music is bass only. Bought himself a huge bass speaker and now he enjoys to annoy everyone in neighbourhood. Cause I hear very good (proved by my doctor) I could get disturbed very easily :D And taking in account that I must study for my college too, while I work fulltime job everyday, I must say I could ki.k his a.s sometime in the future. Just joking. or not :D

Just reading some post makes me feel so thankful, I got friendly neighbors they're act just like normal person and I'm often invited on BBQ party at Beach :D and actually I like a girl next door :D