xisto Community

this one i had the hard time with i went through about 5 different loks and about 100 different renders, only thing good about it is the blending on it. but i could be wrong.....

Posted Image

well the brushing that i did went fairly well, especially the wings, was going trying out a 2 colors for each side but it wasn't coming out as smoothly as it should have.

Background is good, but you could have kept the angels the way they were -- don't change the colors. 9/10I like how the angels blended in with the background, so good job on that.The text doesn't match the overall "mood" of the sig though, so 8.5/10

problem was that the person who did the render did a bad job so i had ot color them into get rid of what was left after teh cutting.

problem was that the person who did the render did a bad job so i had ot color them into get rid of what was left after teh cutting.

163074[/snapback]

Then why didn't use another render? Or, be like Brooks, and make your own render....

oh i could have editing it out and made it worse since my rendering skills or lack there of would have made it worse.i want to ask but i won't ***brooks***

O_O Wow! What was this for?? I didn't do anything to deserve it!It's really pretty, but what does it have to do with me >_>

Notice from KuBi:
Edited as requested.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

It's really pretty, but what does it have to do with me >_>

163177[/snapback]

Was that smilie at the end really necessary? It seems like you're being rude to Michael....

Besides, these sigs really have nothing to do with the other person. Take my sig. I'm not that big in real life, and my favorite color isn't red.

I HATE THAT NAME! :DMilk, it's just a gift. It's showing that Mike spent some time making you something...you can just stick it in your sig (it can be just a link) to show that you like it, or whatever. O.oOf course, if you don't actually like it...um...can't help you there.

going to go cry now ***runs to his room***

163496[/snapback]

There there little Mikey, don't cry...it's alright...daddy's here. :D

No, but seriously, it's cool bro. I've never had anyone not like a gift of mine (because I'm AWESOME. :() but hey, it's just like negative criticism on your own sigs...just pass it up.