xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Gift For Hulunes V.2

Okay Hulunes, to show my appreciation for making me a second gift, I went and made you another one as well.

Posted Image

There you go. Hope you like it. (I do!)

Everyone else, rate/comment/criticize.

yeah,i like it very much...pure feeling :Pmaybe more exchanging gifts can brings me precious experience in designing grafics B) thx a lot

Haha, glad you like it, and thanks for the new one. Congratulations on being my 30th gift. But please, no more, I already have enough gifts to make for people. :PI'll make you a return for that one tomorrow...it's 3AM here. X.x

never doubt you johnny but something about the render thats making it unpleasant, the orange spot in the middle, and the glow hes has going dosn't fit the background. 8/10

Okay Hulunes, to show my appreciation for making me a second gift, I went and made you another one as well.

Posted Image

There you go. Hope you like it. (I do!)

Everyone else, rate/comment/criticize.

162643[/snapback]

You have to fill me in on these characters. It looks like Robin of Batman and Robin or one of the 4 from Fantastic Four.

Okay Brooks, this is how I'm going to grade sigs from now on. I start at 10/10, and whenever I see something that I don't like, I subtract points. Got it?

The background is simple. I like the scanline actions that you put in. I don't like the render very much because I think you got away with the blending to the point that I can't even tell what it's doing (9/10). It looks like it's raising one eyebrow, like The Rock, and that the opened eye is on fire.

I like the name though. It blended perfectly with the background.

Where's your usual "Sig from Johnny" stuff?

umm,it is time to school now...later ,hope to receive your new one :P

this is my gift version 3:

Posted Image

162660[/snapback]

Weird background, but I'll run with it.

I don't like the render very much because I think Johnny is a comic book kinda guy, and quite frankly, I don't think I've seen that in a comic book before. 9/10

The font/text is really weird. Why did you put all those dots around it? 8.5/10

I'll make you a return for that one tomorrow...it's 3AM here. X.x

162667[/snapback]

What the hell you doing up at three in the morning?

8½/10

162679[/snapback]

What ever happened to the good ole "8.5/10" stuff? B)

You have to fill me in on these characters. It looks like Robin of Batman and Robin or one of the 4 from Fantastic Four.

Okay Brooks, this is how I'm going to grade sigs from now on. I start at 10/10, and whenever I see something that I don't like, I subtract points. Got it?

The background is simple. I like the scanline actions that you put in. I don't like the render very much because I think you got away with the blending to the point that I can't even tell what it's doing (9/10). It looks like it's raising one eyebrow, like The Rock, and that the opened eye is on fire.

I like the name though. It blended perfectly with the background.

Where's your usual "Sig from Johnny" stuff?

Weird background, but I'll run with it.

I don't like the render very much because I think Johnny is a comic book kinda guy, and quite frankly, I don't think I've seen that in a comic book before. 9/10

The font/text is really weird. Why did you put all those dots around it? 8.5/10

What the hell you doing up at three in the morning?

What ever happened to the good ole "8.5/10" stuff? :D

162756[/snapback]

Please, don't call me Brooks. Anyway, the guy's name is Raziel, he's from a game called Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. He's like a demon dude with a sword (Soul Reaver) on his hand that he kills other demon peoples with. I know all this because it was the first game I bought for Dreamcast (well, I bought Jet Grind Radio and DOA 2 at the same time), but I barely ever play it.

As for what he's doing, he just kinda "actiony" with his sword hand out, but I blended that with the bg on purpose.

I forgot the Gift from Johnny thing, I guess I'll add that later, or just let it slide.