xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gift Sig ::midnightvamp::

well i thought a do another one until i closed up shop so here it goes this si is for you MIDNIGHTVAMP :PNO LONGER A VALID LINK!

Notice from snlildude87:
Are you familiar with the note-tag rule? Only moderators and admins are allowed to use the note tag. You are neither.*Warning level raised.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

well again nice sig from you, nice background and color, but i dont like that biger render and font isint so good. but yeah allways nice sigs from you.

what movies you be watching snlili recommend seeing underworld and some updated stuff and get your mind out of the gutter :P

what movies you be watching snlil

i recommend seeing underworld and some updated stuff and get your mind out of the gutter B)

162500[/snapback]

I agree. B)

And Nguyen, that's wrong dude. Mike's up to 80% warning now...pretty soon here he's gonna get the boot. :P

Anyways, awesome sig Mike. My only suggestions are to change the border, and fix the text. It seems really pixellated. 9/10. One of your best.

I still think you just like making the fonts kind of illegible. That's probably my only complaint. 7/10

what movies you be watching snlil

i recommend seeing underworld and some updated stuff and get your mind out of the gutter B)

162500[/snapback]

I said that it's a dominatrix because it looks like one. I mean, with the leather and the whip...

And Nguyen, that's wrong dude. Mike's up to 80% warning now...pretty soon here he's gonna get the boot.  :P

162533[/snapback]

He's not gonna get the boot. I promised to lower his warning level after two weeks, but he has to remind me because I might forget.

I said that it's a dominatrix because it looks like one. I mean, with the leather and the whip...

162552[/snapback]

Indiana Jones has leather and a whip. I don't see you calling him a dominatrix. :P

And yeah, that's good that you're lowering his warn level though. Hate to see one of the better sig designers, even if he's a lame fake 23 year old, get the boot. B)

Indiana Jones has leather and a whip. I don't see you calling him a dominatrix. B)

162561[/snapback]

That's kinda because Indiana Jones is a man while a dominatrix is a woman....but then again, the dictionary is wrong all the time, right? :P

That's kinda because Indiana Jones is a man while a dominatrix is a woman....but then again, the dictionary is wrong all the time, right? :P

162564[/snapback]

No, the dictionary's not always wrong. It's only wrong when you're trying to prove ME wrong.

Maybe he's a woman on the inside? B)

Anyway, back on topic ladies and women. B)

Hahaha, that would crack me up."Harrieta Ford, reporting for duty!"

come on people lets stay on topic here >:P

162588[/snapback]

Well, it's kinda hard to stay on topic when one has already critque the sig; one has something to say no one else would comment on it; and teh sig recipient is not here.

Ah! Wow! I'm so happy. I love the sig, thank you! The colours are amazing. I'm just going to have to figure out how to get that lovely picture into my signature here. You rock, and I feel so honoured.Thanks again :P