xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Coredraw Vs Photoshop Vs Firework which one is better

for me, i think photoshop is the bestbecause i always use it B) Actually, it is very useful. (better than photoimpact too)I can use it make some pro. images :D firework ....it's okay..can make pro. word imagescoreDraw.....i feel difficult to use it.it's very complex and i dont think it's powerful :P how about u...wt do u think??!plx share with me B)

well i agrre that photoshop is the best but coreal draw is more hand drawing that doign stuff like sigs, fireworks is ok for starters but you won't get the detail that your looking for.

I think that Photoshop is the best too, because it has a lot of advanced features, than other softwares such as Photoimpact, Coredraw and Fireworks. B)Actually, Adobe and Macromedia are now under the same name :P , therefore, I think that there is no comparison of Photoshop and Fireworks anymore.The best thing I like about Photoshop is the ability to create glazed text. It really helps when you want to put text on a picture, because the text actually stands out. However, on my computer, Photoshop works really slow because I have a slow memory. It takes a lot of time to create professional looking images in Photoshop. Fireworks doesn't look very easy to me, because it is just so simple. In Photoshop, a user can do a whole lot of things, meaning they have most of the control of what they want to do. That's it from me. B)

Well i havent never test coredraw or firework and i have hear that they are not so good. I have use Adobe photoshop 7 for like 1 and half years and i dont think that i will use any else. so i think that photoshop is best of these 3.

For the last 6 years I have always been using coreldraw, or more specifically, the corel suite for my graphical editing. I particularly grew fond of the corel photopaint application in the suite. I had, obviosuly, always heard of the rant and the rave about Adobe's photoshop though and was extremely interested in checking it out. I experimented a bit and now I can't believe I've been using photopaint all these years when photoshop was relatively easy and quick to grasp. On top of it's ease of use it has an absolute mammoth array of power filters and amazing use of color palletes. I really do feel like buying a book or something on photoshop as I still feel there is so much for me to learn! I've tried fireworks a fair bit but so far it hasn't given me the same enjoyment as photoshop.

When I first started using design programs, I had to learn corel draw and photoshop. Now I can say, I can use corel draw to it's fullest and I still have to go to photoshop to make graphics.Corel is great when you get to know it, but it lacks a lot of effects to produce colorful and lively graphics, you can do with photoshop.So far I have made full website using Fireworks (I thought it was the most compatible match for dreamweaver), and it took me a lot of time to get the right stuff out of it. I didn't like it, so I stoped using it and went back to learning photoshop.You can also make nice webdesigns using Corel Draw (I also made one website using only corel draw), but as I said - there is serious lack of functionality to make great graphics. And I can't get myself to even try using corel photopaint, as I like photoshop so much...Photoshop is still the best program for graphic design, it gives you a lot of pleasure and satisfaction and it can always surprise you with it's endless possibilities.

CorelDraw v Fireworks v Photoshop

Coredraw Vs Photoshop Vs Firework

I think it's all one thing: we have a specific need for effectiveness.

What you intend to do determines what tool will be most suitable for you to use. The major thing is to keep in mind that all Graphics softwares are designed and tested to come out excellent but how much time you spend on each one is what determines which of them suits you.

Personally, I use all three and even others. But Fireworks is flexible and helps to enhance photos quickly, CorelDraw is easy to manipulate objects, while Photoshop is better for advanced use of effects.

That's what I feel

Cheers people

Opedolls -yahoo.Co.Uk

-reply by Emmanuel Obafemi