Saint_Michael

{w}::saint-michael:: Vs ::muksimp:: 1 vs 1 abstract battle

-----Saint-Michael----

Posted Image

V.S.

-----MuksimP----

Posted Image

BATTLE IS ONE VOTE NOW!!!!

i will post my thoughts after the voting is done so not to influence the votes :P.

I vote for Saint Michael. Muksimp, your bg is to plain. And I don't think the text will fits the picture.

Good job on yours S_M. Add more colors next time though :P

Holy joobies that's a big sig. Muk, if you made it more compact and boosted the contrast a big, it'd be sweet. But sorry, I'm going with Mike as well. His bg's more detailed, his font is kickass, and the blending's a bit better.3-0. Mike up.

Holy joobies that's a big sig. Muk, if you made it more compact and boosted the contrast a big, it'd be sweet. But sorry, I'm going with Mike as well. His bg's more detailed, his font is kickass, and the blending's a bit better.

3-0. Mike up.

162523[/snapback]

yeah i know that sig is big but here is quote from msn :P

[16:04:26] .::MuksimP::: so what was that size?

[16:04:58] mike: abstract up to 400x250 and for the space 400x150

Mike is up, 3 to zip, muksimp's sig got 404'd, and nobody's voting. Another win for Mike perhaps?

169596[/snapback]

That's up to Michael to decide. He's the challenger.

And nothing is worse than a 404. Michael, why on earth would you host it on your space, dawg? It's killing your bandwidth.