xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Kremit [::vs::] Johnny{w} 1v1 grunge

'Kay, not sure if you wanted a seperate voting topic, but I figured might as well. I also edited my entry a little before the voting, if that's okay, if not, lemme know and I'll switch it back.

[:: 1v1 Grunge ::]

Kremit:

Posted Image

Johnny:

Posted Image

'Kay, first to 7 I suppose. Good luck, and awesome sig.

Well... lets see... How does one choose from these two....Both are very well done. Good job to both of you. I am not really sure how to justify voting for one over the other.I personally am partial to the color blue... however, I really like what Johnny has done with the text.Well, I guess that calling a tie doesn't really benefit anyone... so I must choose one over the other.Very tough decision, but I guess I will vote for Johnny... simply because I like what has been done with the text.Coule have gone either way, seriously... if I voted again in a half an hour... my choice might be the other way around.

I just wish I had half the artistic talent that you guys have. I have pretty much none.My sister got all the artistic talent in the family. I can fix anything, and I can learn anything... but that's about it. Oh yeah.... and I got all the looks too.

I just wish I had half the artistic talent that you guys have. I have pretty much none.

My sister got all the artistic talent in the family. I can fix anything, and I can learn anything... but that's about it. Oh yeah.... and I got all the looks too.

162294[/snapback]

Haha, that so? Well, maybe sometime if you're playing around in Photoshop, you can IM me or whatever, and I can give you some tips. Then you'll be the MAN. :P

Haha, that so? Well, maybe sometime if you're playing around in Photoshop, you can IM me or whatever, and I can give you some tips. Then you'll be the MAN. :P

162298[/snapback]

haha ya my sig turned out aight... i looked at the sig after i put a pic inside of the ice and i realized how people would think of it as nothing lol... its a little kid fishing in a destroyed town, kinda hard to tell, but it adds a nice blue effect B).

haha ya my sig turned out aight... i looked at the sig after i put a pic inside of the ice and i realized how people would think of it as nothing lol... its a little kid fishing in a destroyed town, kinda hard to tell, but it adds a nice blue effect B).

162301[/snapback]

Wow, didn't notice all that...All I noticed is what looks like 2 gravestones. :P

even though i posted my vote im going to give a tie vote for this 2:1 is the results on the other page

hmm i must say that johnny cuz i like that color and and font looks really nice. kremit has just too dark background and i dont like that font so much.

ok the score so far is johnny 4 Kermit 1johnny needs three for the win!!!!

ok the score so far is johnny 4 Kermit 1

johnny needs three for the win!!!!

162389[/snapback]

well i guess i have a 1:1 ratio now, well time to challenge someone else haha... i knew he would win too, :/, he was always better at sigs then me :P

well you always have me to beat :P, but if i can pull an upset win over johnny then i be daman B)

Haha, don't speak of losing just yet...I still need three more votes. B)(And if you get beat, don't sweat it...that's one of my best sigs. :P)

Haha, don't speak of losing just yet...I still need three more votes. B)

(And if you get beat, don't sweat it...that's one of my best sigs. :P)

162538[/snapback]

Hmm, since no one else is voting, how about we lower the number of votes from 7 OR we make this forum more popular by moving it out. Of course, we can't do the latter, so let's lower the number of required votes.