xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Getting Errors On A Script need to know what im doing wrong

ok please help me!! im trying to get this tournamt/leage ladder script working, its with php but i think i put all the files in the right palces but i keep getting this error ....

Warning: main(modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77Warning: main(modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77
what does it mean? im not very good with php, i don't really know how to do much with it either but i try to work it out through fantastico.. is there something wrong with the file names or what? i don't undersand what its saying..plz help

It means that it cannot find the file or directory and I think I know why. Try this fix:

Open case.php

Go to line 77 and there there should be a filename

Try changing modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php to /home/berkolli/public_html/modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php

If see modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php again on line 77 change this aswell.

Try doing this but remember to back-up your files :P

ok i changed it to that on the case.php file but it still did't work. and i couldn't find it on the index.php cause its like 2400 lines long. right now its showing the wat its suposed to show but its still showing the error on top ...

Warning: main(/modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77Warning: main(/modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77Warning: main(): Failed opening '/modules/NukeLadder/admin/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/berkolli/public_html/DjLuki/admin/case/case.php on line 77
i can't get rid of it :P