xisto Community
truefusion

The Truefusion Site a.k.a http://www.truefusion.vze.com

Screenshots, yes i have consider doing that, but it's kinda hard to work with photoshop when you've got a crappy computer. Major ram killer. Have to restart to regain my ram back, so i can continue working.

163248[/snapback]

Glad to help.

Here's a program that will help you on your RAM problem: https://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=hqbhPNd49P9pHO8Q

Good luck!

As for html not validating correctly, i dont care much for that, as long as you can see what i want you to see, it's fine by me.

Kinda invalidates any tutorials you might provide on HTML/CSS when you can't even get your site to validate properly (so does having Site only compatible with Internet Explorer/FireFox on the bottom of each page as well really).

Other issues:

Your header graphic doesn't match up with the content.

The stripey bar below the header is a different width from everything else as well and doesn't have closing borders right & left.

This error message in your nav:

Warning: main(iactive.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trusion/public_html/firefox/truefusion.php on line 143

Warning: main(iactive.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trusion/public_html/firefox/truefusion.php on line 143

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'iactive.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;) in /home/trusion/public_html/firefox/truefusion.php on line 143

Kinda invalidates any tutorials you might provide on HTML/CSS when you can't even get your site to validate properly

Only way it'll invalidate if you decide to use the ones where i mention that it may only work for internet explorer. And websites isnt all about validating html/css. People dont visit one's website just to validate their html/css. Plus, every browser follows the standards of html, and add their own. I dont really mention the ones for the other browsers cause i find the ones for IE more useful, and there are more of them.

(so does having Site only compatible with Internet Explorer/FireFox on the bottom of each page as well really).

I think i know why this happens, and my guess is cause since firefox is from mozilla, it sends 2 values to my script. One being "Mozilla", and the other being "Firefox". I'll add an else if to try and fix that problem.