xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

1v1 Grunge Battle me

Posted Image

Have fun. ^-^

162163[/snapback]

Posted Image

I like my entry alot... only if you look at the elements like the stuff in the ice... and ya, good stuff, you have a nice sig as well, just that devil may cry man isnt blended :/

Johnny-- I like te background it looks like fire and cool but i don't really like that dark red color that ya put on top of it.I like the text but i don't think it goes with the background taht much . i don't liket hat picture much either, i think another pic owuld have looked better and like kermit said, you didn't blend it did ya?cause it doesnt look like u did.. im not a pro but just saying what i think would have looked better, diff. people with diff. tastes. anyways just getting back at u for giving me all those critics on my sigs.. B) Kermit-- i would have liked to see the pic more.. that light effect ya did looks pretty cool to.. and taht part to the left, not sure if its a pic or brushing but loks good to..although i don't like dark sigs lol.. but good job both..are we suposed to vote or no? but i pick johnny's :P

Posted Image

I like my entry alot... only if you look at the elements like the stuff in the ice... and ya, good stuff, you have a nice sig as well, just that devil may cry man isnt blended :/

162273[/snapback]

Yeah, your sig is nice. I love the bg. ^-^

heres my ENTRY against you

Posted Image

im sorry this is going to be a first on these two sigs

its a tie both have faults and both and the good stuff so

2:1

heres my ENTRY against you

Posted Image

im sorry this is going to be a first on these two sigs

its a tie both have faults and both and the good stuff so

2:1

162317[/snapback]

Okay, what is that, dude? I see a hand, but no head. And if you ask me, I'd say that it's more abstract rather than grunge.

Brooks, I know it's grunge because of the title. I just wanted to know what the render is. And what is grunge??

162791[/snapback]

Don't call me that. And oh, I see, the -render-. Gotcha. Grunge is like...I dunno...dirty, scratchy, that kinda thing. Grunge. :D