xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Latest Sig I Just Finished Up best one yet

Posted Image

with this sig did roughly 16 layers and about 20 different brushes and some good ole render editing.

Font style looks weird. It looks like it says "SainfMichael"The background is all right although I don't like the big black blob in the middle nor the white stuff. What is that??You can't really see the render that well either, and it looks like the tip of his arrow is on fire.3.5/5

Yeah, sorry mike, the only part I really like would be the render. The background's too flat (lacking depth), the color's not that appealing, and the text, well, Nguyen got that.

The image is a little dark. I wished you made the focus which i think is the guy more visible. But overall the design is nice.

Brushing is probably the only good part. The text and the background does look pretty flat and the brown is kind of boring. Maybe you could have made the text a bit lighter so you could read it?