xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downloadme

gps on cellphones?

GPS or GPRS? if GPS (Global Positioning System), well it has its good uses granting the user knows how to use it. mobile phones are jam-packed withfeatures that many people don't need but they still buy it just because itsone of the latest models. some marketing ploy - "keeping up with the joneses" syndrome, which i think is only for the gullible.

Hell freakin no, I don't want that crap on my cell. I don't want anyone to be able to tell where I am at any given moment any easier. They already can track the signal and find where you were, I don't need them to see me in my schools toilet :)

What is the Difference between GPRS and GPS?if the meaning of GPS that somthing that can detect you wherever you are, can't you just turn off the service? is it illegal to access something private right? and locate someone by using GPS without any permission from the person can be stated as criminal action...

GPS on your phone? thats weird.. phones nowadays are jampacked with a bunch of crazy crap.. cameras are fun on phones but possibly the worst idea, a camera on a phone is just a lot of trouble :D