xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Bob

Napoleon Dynamite

I've seen it. If you're not on a sugar high it's a pretty stupid movie. It was such a low budget movie, the intro was really stupid(yet somehow creative). And there was no CD cover. Meh, 2/10. Next time, please try avoiding one-liners.

Yeah, I've seen it. It's one of the more dumber films ever made, but if you force yourself to watch it twice you begin to like it...I agree, expand on your post, don't just create a topic just to create one, don't just ask if we've seen it, tell us what you think about it and why you like/hate it so much...

I liked it when it first came out. Like i actually saw a preview for it in theatres a little before it was even really known. I thought it looked different, so when it finally was in theatres i wanted to see it really bad. So i waited for it to be in a local theatre and i saw it with some friends. I thought it was nice, not the most perfect movie but it was creative. My friend said she didn't like it she thought it was stupid, so i was just kind of whatever, because i guess it wasn't "cool" enough to like. But then it just got WAY too popular. I really hate when movies get overly popular. Everyone was quoting it, and i HATE when people say things that start with "Your Mom..." we aren't in 2nd grade people. Its not THAT funny. And then my friend who said she thought it was stupid, suddenly liked it. I just hate when things take over people's personalities. So basically what i think, is that the movie was good. But its a movie only to be watched once - in the theatres [even though i did see it twise , but because my other friend wanted to see it with me] and never watched again, and never ever to be quoted. I give the movie a 7/10I give the Write a 10/10I give the actors a 20/10I give it's quoters a 0/10

It definitely is a stupid movie but I can't help but enjoy watching it. The first time I saw it I wasn't that impressed but now every time I see it I can't help but find new parts to laugh at.And yes, when movies become overpopular they do tend to get annoying because all of a sudden everyone is quoting the movie and all the stores are carrying the merchandise.But yeah, I still enjoy the movie...just have to ignore some of those diehard fans.;P