xisto Community
Guevara

What Is Your Favorite Software ?

I know we've talked about specific applications but what about if you had to only take 3 pieces what would they be and why. ill start by sayingill go with opera because i love its speed and compliance with w3 standards.trillian because i can use all the chats in one although miranda is looking better each day but not there yet for me.bitfender because its such a small yet extensive program that also works for linux your turn now :P

This is not a new topic but ill answer again anyway.1.) Trillain - i love all of its features, its gui interface, and the sounds it makes since i can get my weather, control winamp, etc all from it.2.) Shadows Bittorent Client - the easiest to use and most reliable bittorrent client i have used. Never lets me down when dling new linux distros or versions3.) Active Desktop Calendar - my favorite calendar because it allows you to show x number of days events on your desktop so you do not have to open it to see what you need to do plus its very easy to use and you have plenty of options you can personalize.