xisto Community
jay2aust

Man My Mobile Provider 3 mobile..

OMG...they r either slow or stupid.. no offence... they hv this function on the fon lettin you check your usage..so i looked at it and i realised i hv one more ringtone left (free) so i downloaded one and then the next thing..they charged me for the ringtone.. omg.. so i called them back and ask them..and they couldnt nething until i get my next bill..omg..they r soooo unorganised!!!and they gave me 50 free MMS for a month..and i sent 5 of them...somehow they changed the figure on the phone and it goes back to 50.. so i thot..oh nice..a glitch..so i called them up to double check see if i hv 50 left..and they told me i hv 45..now i hv to count everytime i sent a MMS so i dont go over the free limit.. man... how much dummer can they get??

I have experienced similar problems. Lots of companies just leap headlong into applying new systems and features and they never work. Keep phoning them and complaining. If they are charging you when they shouldn't then you can technically call the police and start legal proceedings. My provider used to randomly change the call charges depending on what mood they were in! It didn't change according to time or day, it was just random, so I left them.If you're getting fed up, just leave!

mobile providers are just plain stupid, and just out to steal peoples money. i was with att and everything was fine, until they decided to merge with cingular. my phone kept switching back and forth from att and cingular service and at the end of the month they both sent a bill. also at the time i was out of state and they told me i had long distance but somehow i had roaming charges...both bills come up to 3000 dollars and i barely used it...phone companies suck

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:I was surfing the forum and I just have to say the following:1) Did you know that if that really did happen as allegedly stated, you can file a complaint with the company as long as you bought the phone from the same place as the provider and didn't hack the phone.Also depending on the length of time it has been since occurence! 1A) I am not in any shape or form accusing you of falsifying any information, though I don't know you and vice-versa. 2) Make sure that when ever you speak with any company/Service you always get there FIRST and LAST name, ID #, LOCATION there from, and keep note of date and time and any other important details that you could use if you had to substantiate anything... 2A) Companies are trying to get away with murder, so to speak... You have to have eyes out of your @SS.. If they can't give you the aforementioned data, ask them why, and ask to speak to a supervisor..3) I just had a situation with a local Police Department and they were totally lieing out of there teeth, couldn't aford a lwayer so I researched the matter and kept documents of everything.. Also I tried not to talk on the phone, try to avoid it when possible. Instead send them a fax or email right from your computer, or you can send them a certified letter and make sure it's certified or you will be sorry. Unfortunately I can not give all details of my matter though I will say the States DA Sincerely appologized and said that this would not ever happen again. I told him, the next time I will sue for harassment, and I had attorneys in court asking me if they could take the case. I also told the judge I wish to be represented by myself... The judge was stunned. I could of sued them for a lot of money, but "ill gots and gains go down the drains." Anotherwards why should tax payers have to pay for something like this... I don't believe in it... If you would like to know how to pursue this then post a message or something in that order and I will assist you for FREE... Further noting, this is not the only case I have BEAT there is others..UNKPRO