xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jay2aust

Hi, My Name Is Kenneth perth, western australia

hi there my name is kenneth and im from western australia. well i came to this site coz im looking for a free hosting site so that i could host my fan site for jay chou.. but yeh.. and i hope that i will meet mroe people here and stuff like that.. i guess.. i will see everyone around :P

Welcome aboard, Kenneth! I think you've found the right place for meeting some great - and very helpful people - and a solid webhosting service. Come back and visit the boards as often as you like and share your thoughts! There's a lot of topics/threads that may interest you...so feel free to take part!

Welcome to Trap 17!I am sure you will meet many new people and will find a great community at your disposal. You will have your website up and running in no time, and feel free to ask for help if you need it.Welcome again and have fun.

Welcome to Xisto Kenneth! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Please be sure to read the rules so you don't get in trouble!If you ever need help with something you can feel free to PM me, or one of the other moderators and we'll be glad to help you out!

Hi Kenneth,Welcome to the Xisto forums. There's lots of very nice, helpful, knowledgable ppl here. If you need any help just post your question(s) or shout to the shoutbox if it's really urgent.The webhosting is really great. 99.9% No downtime and the admins are also helpful with any problems you might have.Enjoy yourselfRGPHNX