xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
green fairy

Creating Links In Images Using ImageReady

Image Ready Links

Creating Links In Images

Does anyone know how to and multiple links in the same place? So that when the animation is scrolling through the place that says "click here" can go to different links? I am trying to recreate the Featured Physician animation on this page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks in advance!

~Mindy

-question by Mindy

thank you so much for this wonderful tut, i've always kinda wanted to know how to put links into my images! :D thanks again!

Putting the image into a bbcode profile signature

Creating Links In Images

I play this game which has profile signatures that use bbcode.

How do I get my image with the link onto my profile signature.

I uploaded with photobucket and it deleted the link.

Heres my image from photobucket:

Posted Image

How do I get the link to work on it. Do I upload the the saved document too?

Or do I upload html then how do I add it into bbcode address?

-reply by natte

Replying to Albus DumbledoreOkay, so maybe I'm being a total blonde about this, but how exactly do you upload this file?If it helps, I'm making a clickable map that'll send you to forums that represent locations for an RPG using the ZetaBoards webpage maker feature. So far all I've been able to do with that feature is make the newspaper images in PS. I've been wanting to make this clickable map for a while, but just didn't know how to do it or even begin to figure it out. Anyway.It only gives me four options: Page ID, Page Name, Link to Main Board and Page Content. So I assumed I needed to put the HTML in the page content. Which I did after using your wonderful Tutorial and going thorugh many trial and errors. Now, the links work, but the images don't. Can anyone help me?-question by Silver Wolf

Thank you for the Great instructions but...I when I insert the html image into my web page the individual links are not available. Do I need to add it as a Fireworks html?

Thanks a lot!

-reply by Bruce K

How to creat link in imageready image and insert the code in html documentCreating Links In ImagesOw to creat link in imageready image and insert the code in html document, please help-question by RagsKeywords: how to hyperlink the image in adobe photoshop

can I make the links open in the same screen?Creating Links In Images

I don't think my title makes much sense so let me explain. I am creating a new website from scratch, never having done so before. I have most of it working but one page has me stumped. Your slicing is exactly what I want to do BUT...

On my page I have a large photo on the left. To the right of it I want, lets say 16 or maybe 20 small images. The idea is for me to make each of those small images into a button. When you press one of them, a large version of that image shows up on the left.

Any idea how I would do that? Or with slices, does the link have to go to an entirely new page? I'd appreciate an email but I'll check back here too.

Thanks

Rick

can I save my it as a gif file or a jpeg?Creating Links In Images

I was able to follow the instruction from above up to where it says "That's all! The whole thing is saved as a html document" is there any way I can save it either into a gif file or a jpeg file and still accomplish the links? What I am trying to do is a e-letter, when I have the mouse on top of a particular text, all the person needs to do is click and it will lead them to a different web site is that even possible? Help, please.

-reply by margaret

Yet Another Tutorial That Creates More QuestionsCreating Links In Images

I am using flash CS4 for the first time and I have no idea what a slice tool is, what is it? This like most tutorials is frustrating because it references a tool with no explanation as to what the tool is or where to learn about it.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial that is written (like all should be) for a newborn baby. A good tutorial that assumes the reader knows nothing and where every reference to a tool is followed by and explanation as to what the tool is.

For example "use the slicer tool" followed by "the slicer tool is" with a good description of what it is, what it does, and where it can be found.

-reply by BornYesterday

Inserting the imageready file into an emailCreating Links In ImagesAfter creating these links in the photo, I need to insert the linked photo into an email, how do I do with this with out it being broken up?When I insert the photo in Outlook, the image is broken up where the slices are, is there something I am doing wrong?-question by Shelley