xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyan Devestation

Nasa

Do you think the new explorers will make it home safely.

NASA is announcing that this mission is THE safest space mission ever. It's not because it's a better space ship (actually they are using the old shuttle) but the crews of Capcom are on extra alert and better communicating with each other. The previous (gosh, I can't believe it's been 3 years) mission failed because there was a huge break down on the human level. Failed to communicate the possible unforeseen danger and failed to bring it up as the foremost agenda to be addressed. Human error had faith on the "machine" to pull through. At the end, it was proven that they were all wrong. The shuttle behaved like any normal physical entity would--have a hole somewhere and break apart due to high amount of stress during reentry.

think they will and i don't think the other colombians explorer are dead. because no one has found their body.

160939[/snapback]

The bodies were not found because they were all disintegrated during the reentry. There are hundreds and thousands of meteors striking the Earth every day. Yet, you don't see or heard them being found or creating a disaster. It's because they all burn up during the entry to Earth's atmosphere. I just wanted to stress the point that with Earth's gravity, its affect on acceleration, the friction cause by the atmosphere and the force exerted on an object is so great that any normal element will vanish without a trace. It gets THAT hot.

Well, whether or not we think they'll make it back safely, we should even discuss it in this manner. If you don't think they'll make it back, don't bother posting. We're here to support the astronauts and not "hope' they'll come back, to make "sure" they come back. Whether or not you think they're coming back or not, just give them best wishes.(and they will come back, as buffalo said, it's the safest mission yet).And actually I read that --(oh, uhm, this is kinda graphic) some small *fragments* of there bodies were found(and I talking about the same one?). But again, as buffalo said, if you try jumping through the atmosphere you'll burn and die almost instantly.

Personaly, that's what i think:We haven't discovered what is in the deep water of the ocean yet. We haven't discovered the mountains of the world. Come on, explore the Earth before sending oxygen on Mars.

even thought this is kind of late the mission is scrapped for now, unless it did finally luanch again.