xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
muksimp

Couple New Sigs 2 new sig

Sig 1 - Looks nice, the text is a little wierd. I don't really understnd the "-85 str" and that other thing.4/5Sig 2 - I like the BG, the text is really nice too.5/5Good job!

Sig 1 - Looks nice, the text is a little wierd. I don't really understnd the "-85 str" and that other thing.

It is runescape stats :P and on another sig this cb90 is runescape stats also.

I'm no good in making sigs (as you can see in my last attempt) but I think they're pretty good. Sig 1 I like because you've used a few animations. I think the text is a bit off but over-all, I think it's nice. Sig 2 is simple but it's okay. I don't like too flashy ones anyways. :P

Both are nice and looking professional in touch but invite few critiques in appearance. The first one the text - animated text doesn't look good it could be changed to something else bigger and easily readable. The second is really impressive to me. The blend of the color and also the small stripes that makes the pattern of the background is simply fantastic. Post more of your sigs when quantity is much in numbers, more quality sigs will also make their way. Some people makes few sigs and started calling their friends to rate them, how about making many and allow them to choose one from many? Good work. Keep it up. Post more...!

Both are nice and looking professional in touch but invite few critiques in appearance. The first one the text - animated text doesn't look good it could be changed to something else bigger and easily readable.

The second is really impressive to me. The blend of the color and also the small stripes that makes the pattern of the background is simply fantastic.

Post more of your sigs when quantity is much in numbers, more quality sigs will also make their way. Some people makes few sigs and started calling their friends to rate them, how about making many and allow them to choose one from many?

Good work. Keep it up. Post more...!

160750[/snapback]

yeah i will post more sigs later, i have use photoshop for almost 2 years so i got A LOT of sigs and stuff.

and thanx for commend

4.0/ on the the first cuz of the text and the animation4.5/5, i would have to say text again but its the better of the two.