xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guevara

Hate Is Important To Man's Existence

It seems to me that the whole argument behind hate being necessary is that you need it as protection, a defense mechanism for survival from other hateful individuals. But of course, if hate is taken out of the equation altogether...

yes, i think that evil, hate, and sin is relavent to mans existance. simply cause i don't think we'd get very far without it.

176047[/snapback]

But again, why is it essential? To protect you from other hateful individuals? Take hate out of the equation and what does hate, evil, sin, etc. need to protect you from?

Take out evil and what would be wrong with the world? Overpopulation? If people worried more about others they could just live in high-rise buildings and take care of their world and then there'd be a lot more room.

I think the reason people don't think we'd get far is more because we have trouble imagining life without evil and hate, then that we'd be worse off without it.

A society always has 2 major conflict, between man and man, and between man and nature.In a society where the conflict is between man and man, hate is natural, as natural as the air breath. Unless man will attain a higher consciousness in which it will be able to eliminate the conflict between man and man, hate will always be part of our existence.Hate is not wrong or bad. Hate is simply a feeling we have. An emotion nothing more. It is our action that is influenced by hate that is a danger. Our emotion only influence us we could always choose not to act.

totaly man, you gotta hate, without it life would be boring, too easy, blah blah blah. seriously, hate can do some bad things, but it's like drugs, you can't stop once you're on it. too much hate is kinda bad, but you need to get enough hate in your life. the best kind is when you have the advantage or whateva.