xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Becca

Oh Becca, deary, I have something for you. B)

I have quite a few people on my gift sig list, and I'm slowly getting to them...

Here's yours Becca:

Posted Image

I know it's relatively simple, but meh...I spent like an hour trying harder stuff and nothing looked right. I'm in a creativity slump, apparently.

Anyway, I hope it's good enough. :P

(If not, I'll make you a new one sometime.)

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

*cough* suck up *cough*

Just because she's a girl, you do it for her right away. Humph! B):P

I don't like this one very much though. There's no shine to it like your last one. Besides, it's way too simple. I know you can do better than that.

By the way, is that girl from Nanaca Crash?

I feel the urge to make sigs now! Look what you all have started! I'm gonna pick names at random and I'll start with Becca because I've talked to her a bit. Lessee now...I'm drawing a blank. Reply to me if you want a signature :P

Done! Here you go, Becca B)

Posted Image

Enjoy :P

Well, ok, maybe I did. But isn't it just more <3 for Becca? I assumed the thread was just about a "gift for Becca". So there's yours and here's mine. She can have them both. I mean, honestly, is there anything wrong about me making something for Becca? I only made it because you made one and I was inspired. By now, I'm too bored to make another one so enjoy it now.You know, if I could edit my post, I'd probably change the top part. I didn't mean for the whole of Xisto to reply - just the people within the thread itself. Sorry if that was vague. And I didn't truly mean to hijack it. My thinking was "He already posted the image so there can't be much more to the post than Becca saying "Thanks!" and you saying "Aw, it was nothing" so I can just stick this on there." But seriously, are these signatures only from moderators to other moderators? Because that seems a bit silly :/

*cough* suck up *cough*

Just because she's a girl, you do it for her right away. Humph! B):P

I don't like this one very much though. There's no shine to it like your last one. Besides, it's way too simple. I know you can do better than that.

By the way, is that girl from Nanaca Crash?

160297[/snapback]

I do recall doing like 10 gift sigs on T17 before Becca's, one of which was yours. I don't really see how that's right away. B)

I know it's not one of my best...I'm gonna make a new one for Becca eventually.

And I have no idea where that render's from. O.o

Done! Here you go, Becca B)

Posted Image

Enjoy B)

160328[/snapback]

Um...not bad. 6.5/10.

Well, ok, maybe I did. But isn't it just more <3 for Becca? I assumed the thread was just about a "gift for Becca". So there's yours and here's mine. She can have them both.

I mean, honestly, is there anything wrong about me making something for Becca? I only made it because you made one and I was inspired. By now, I'm too bored to make another one so enjoy it now.

160350[/snapback]

See, but you DID hijack the thread. I mean, it's nice that you're giving her another gift, but you could have easily started your own thread for it. O.o

I appreciate you showing some love and making people gifts, but try not to interrupt the topic next time, that's all.

(And no, the gifts aren't staff only...Saint Mike isn't staff anymore, and he's making gifts. Anyone can make gifts, anyone can recieve them. There's no real rules to it.)

Oooh, spiffy. I never meant for it to be a hijack though, seeing as very few people read over the posts themselves. Although...no one really clarified what the thread was supposd to be about, so my post was probably valid as well. Gifts for Becca all around was what I supposed it to be. And it'd probably get passed over again if I posted it somewhere else. Posts tend to do that on this forum. It's a bit crappy because I made it in Fireworks and had to paint the textures manually (thank god it has gradients ><) but I was trying to make it lightweight and not utterly ginormous with a little bit of sophistication.I want that guitar so much now :P

Oooh, spiffy. I never meant for it to be a hijack though, seeing as very few people read over the posts themselves. Although...no one really clarified what the thread was supposd to be about, so my post was probably valid as well. Gifts for Becca all around was what I supposed it to be.

And it'd probably get passed over again if I posted it somewhere else. Posts tend to do that on this forum. It's a bit crappy because I made it in Fireworks and had to paint the textures manually (thank god it has gradients ><) but I was trying to make it lightweight and not utterly ginormous with a little bit of sophistication.

I want that guitar so much now :P

160369[/snapback]

Well, the topic was mainly for Becca to get her gift, and others to comment on it. I kinda sorta said that at the bottom there. O.o

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

I guess it's very vaguely implied...but ah well. No more hijacking for me now that I know what constitutes hijacking. Night, ya'll.

you gave biscut a 6.5 i would have giving a -1/100 but meh mines still better minus the hilt.

Nah, it's ok :P It was my fault originally B)

you gave biscut a 6.5 i would have giving a -1/100 but meh mines still better minus the hilt.

160485[/snapback]

That's mean. =/