xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryoma Taka

A New Step For Mankind? can the Impossible....be possible?

This is not here yet.......

I'm currently watching a show called 'Gundam Seed'.

its about genetically enhanced humans, who are smarter and stronger than regular humans, which we are today. Then a war came out because the regular humans didn't want to change, but they think the genetically enhanced new ones are ruining the pure blue earth..and they made space colonies...blah blah. Forget that. Do you think it is possible for these Genetically Enhanced humans to exist? Can they coexist with regular humans who want to stay pure human and noa a freaky perfect robot? Listen to what Anymonous (my friend thinks his theory is pathetic and wants to hide his face from shame :P ) says:

it is possible to modify human DNA. He said it was possible, but would be very difficult because you must modify each human cell at a time. There's also no gurantee that the cells would pass on the super human trait either. If a coordinator were made, life would probably be like the show: madness. Many humans would be jealous and hate the Genetically Enhanced ones, terrorist attacks, so on. If human jealousy never existed, I believe modifying a human is a good thing. I do not believe in the idea that people say we are messing with a creation of God. It makes no sense and has no ground.

I got more darkness scenario :P In the day when DNA modification can be possible they will be toys for rich like plastic surgery. This rich people use them on own children. When they grow up take a CEO in biggest corporation in world and they are start ruling world B) With power, cash and own super brain. All other will be just slave, all tehnological progress will stop becose all earth will be work for this small super children group. YUCK !!!--------------------Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why B)

ahh..gundam seed..nice anime ^^;as for that, i guess it is true, if jealousy didnt exitst that would be a good thing...but still we dont know anything much about how this technology will affect us, people would have different insights about this..but even so, the negative side is still easy to determine~

I believe that I have already heard of this happening, I believe it was in my history class when we learned about cloning and what not. I also watched a movie on it and that many religious activists are going against it because they are afraid that we are going against what God made them out to be. I saw that they had talked about making sure a kid that would most have brown eyes and brown hair could be enhanced to make the kid have blond hair and blue eyes with the help of genetically enhancing the way they are as a fetus... or I embryo... I can't remember but it's what I heard. I'm not sure if I'm accurate at what I said, I only heard it. Also I liked Gundam Seed, but I missed too much of the show and the reruns just started so no use in finishing for a while.

yeah, I think some people has already started messing with DNA.Gundam Seed, I missed those days. I watched like most of the begining and middle episodes, but i missed the ending. If Cartoon Network had shown the ending, that is.

Hey guys, I digged this post up because I love GUNDAMS!!!The newest one is out already and called "Gundam Seed Destiny"This new one is better with graphic but the main character "shin" is a freak guy who goes crazy when battle with Freedom "Kira".To talk about Genes, DNA and all that, well I hope we have that kind of ability in our body. Being perfect in everything but that could not be happen in real world, isn't it?:)

Boyoh, TV is getting really bad...isn't it. Lets' stop playing with these ideas, I would be truley awful if anthing like that did happen, and it would be really stupid for it to ever start, some mad scientist might do it later this centuary though...better watch out, it could be anyone :)

You know this "Super-Human" concept is very widely popular. i dont know how old that movie youve seen is but im sure weve all heard of X-Men. these are humans that have special abilities to to make them superior to the normal humans which in turn, fear and hate these mutants as they call them. haha. i wish i was a mutant or dont we all? deep deep inside our souls.

hehe...it is so funny to listen to all this stuff!! Please ask yourselves ppl..WHAT WILL CHANGE IF THESE PPL COME??? We and these improved ppl are still going to try and fulfill every wish we have, problems will still be there, suffering is never going to stop because of the EGO inside us and everybody still needs to take a *BLEEP* and eat! So what would change so radically for you lets say....You don't know when you are going to die and you are not prepared for that - no, you are thinkig of these imporved humans and forget your reality and the state our poor earth is in...All these new steps for mankind NEVER BROUGHT US ANY GOOD!

Personally, I think that scientist should not go messing around with DNA and cloning everything that moves. Yes, maybe it is good for science, we could cure many diseases and so on, but it has also its bad side. There won't be a chance for any ordinary men ( such as we are ) to compete with these geneticly enhanced "monsters" in any sphere of everyday life. So, I conclude that this new step for mankind could be malignant for society of today.

I think that researchers and scientist will eventually figure out how to do things like this... But my hope that is that it will only be used for good purposes, like curing cancer, diseases, etc.... But one never knows until they get there.I think the future of like war-fare and the things you guys are talking about with enhanced humans would be overcomed by technology with robots. I personally think that they are going to go more into robots and drones, something along the lines of the movie stealth. I think that is more of a reality.Just my opinions, you can agree with me or not agree, it doesn't matter to me :\ Just stating my opinionsxJedix