xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::cmatcmextra::

I like it. I especially like the font you used for cmatcmextra and the general choice of colours. Thanks for the gift, I'll try and make you one soon :unsure:

Ooh, very nice. The only problem I can find is the pixel font looks the wrong size, or has anti-aliasing on, which makes it look blurry or whatever.Anyway, nice color, blending, render, bg, and I'm loving that font you used for Mat's name. One of your best, no doubt.And I have the strongest urge to throw one of my vector moon shapes on there. X.x

maybe a good shot of a full moon with some cloud layering might have fit perfectly with this one.

No. B)Get your own. It wouldn't be hard. Just find a picture of the moon, and go to elliptical marquee and cut out the circle. :P

Brooks, what was with the *nods* post? That's the smallest one you've ever made...it's like not posting at all. Were you trying to increase post count? :D Michael, the sig is way too plain. The font is good, the render is good, but why is there a big black blob in the middle?

was trying to blend in the render, but that was so long ago though i use light and dark colors to blend :D

Brooks, what was with the *nods* post? That's the smallest one you've ever made...it's like not posting at all. Were you trying to increase post count? :D

163479[/snapback]

*nods*

Haha, no, I don't need more posts...I have a good what, 1500 or so, already? :(

Haha, no, I don't need more posts...I have a good what, 1500 or so, already? :D

163488[/snapback]

I have the most posts at this forum. I don't even have 1500 posts yet. See where I'm going with this? Do the math.

I have the most posts at this forum. I don't even have 1500 posts yet. See where I'm going with this? Do the math.

163554[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOO! I missed my 1337 post! MY 1337 POST!

(I love math.)

ok you two that is official spam i have to report you two to the authorities."ok this is the last reply to this topic then it can be closed"