xisto Community

I just made a sonic sig. I tried to do a little with brush work but don't entirely know what I did with it. I am a person that needs a few of those tuts from johnny. Anyways here it is.

Posted Image

well brushing need work don't repeat it use different ones hmm owrk on the font a bitto make it stand out. render looks good.

i don't think the render looks that good..you can see some white part on the outside.. i don't know if its suposed to be like that or if you didn't cut it but maybe try to cut it out.. :unsure:

Hm...yeah...SM got much of it...I think Sonic is like, transparent, so you can see the bg through his head...that's a bit of a nono. Not sure what happened with the white spots on him, but that should be fixed as well.One of your better ones, but still needs work. Keep trying buddy.

hmm i dont like this sig so much 1.font is pretty bad 2. a lot of empty space3.packground is not so goodu should train more.

well brushing need work don't repeat it use different ones hmm owrk on the font a bitto make it stand out.  render looks good.

159546[/snapback]

I don't think it's brushing -- looks more like Filters on this one.

Sonic looks way too transparent, and the white border around his head has got to go. The text/font choice is just bad. I mean, the font is okay, but the color does not go with the sig at all.

6/10