xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Gta Vs Halo Poll for which one is better.

Which do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I do agree that Gta Series has a better Story Line.But Halo series has better graphics.But Halo 2 And Halo 1 Come out on top!

Halo is better than gta...the level of excitement n entertainment in halo is more than gta. i like games that have exciting levels,different kinds of villains,loads of guns n ammos n great graphics...thats wat u need in a game. n halo has it.

Grand Theft Auto diffently has my vote.. Mainly Vice City, when I first played Vice City I was addicted to it and couldn't get away. I would play just about all day, but Halo didn't give me the same kind of feeling. Don't get me wrong, Halo is fun but I think Grand Theft Auto is better.

these games, are not comparable. Yes GTA was good, but Halo, is a million times better. Graphics and story line are better, with a more ranged amount of stuff you can do.

The new gta's are like a million times better then halo, halo2 or halo3. I, and other people completed halo3 in like 1 day, id like to see someone complete gta in one day, its not possible. gta's graphics are the best that the ps2 has to offer, when gtaIV arrives for the ps3 the graphics will just rule over all other games

i disagree

Gta Vs Halo

In terms of replay value GTA VASTLY outweighs Halo. As previously mentioned halo 1 and 2 are both roughly 10 hour games where as GTA (both vice city and san andreas) are easily 20 hour games if you complete them 100%. But bottom line it depends on what type of gamer you are.

-reply by caboose39135

halo #1

Gta Vs Halo

HAlO has better details cooler guns and vheicls better charters. Music is good + the Master Chief is the 4th most recognizable gaming charter in the world. IF you ask me halo 1,2 and 3 are better than any gta game. HALO IS #1 in the world. VOTe FOR HALO because it is better.

Both great games, but I have to say gta, Halo is addicting enough to make people say its better but the story line although a great story gets boring after the second completion, so halo is pretty much made for multilayer. Gta story lines are just so long and make you want to watch the cutscenes. Gta also gives you alot more to do. -reply by Mark

I haven't played either of the NEW ones. I've played both of the older ones. In the older ones, I would say GTA, though Halo was good. I have yet to try the newer!

Halo 3 destroys GTA 4 hands down. Its like comparing the movie american pie and lord of the rings. Yes american pie has a lot of sales but in terms of just a better game over all... HALO 3 no questions asked.

I like grand theft auto series more be cause not only is it for the playstation and the xbox but it's easier to play and it made for money, way more money then the halo serious. I like the online , a little more people then the halo games because it's just funner, and it made double the money of halo 3 because the fact that it was also for the playstation 3.

its hard to compare gta and halo because each has very unique gameplaythe halo multiplayer on xbox live sets the standard for all multiplayer gameswhereas the story mode for gta makes it probably one of the most fun games of all time

I've read in a article on the internet that the Grand Theft Auto release made twice as more money as of Halo 3. I also like the Grand Theft Auto Series more because they get released for both the consoles. Playstation 3 and Xbox. The series has been out for a long more time. On the other hand, if you like to play online or live then the halo games are the games for that. They're like millions of people that play everyday. The graphics are insane! Especially since they're for the xbox 360 whose graphics are ridiculously insane!So i really don't know which game to choose.