xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

Banner Banner

Guys, I don't have any good paintshop program or anything, so I was wondering, could everyone that has paintshop and is reading this, try and make a logo that says atleast "Like Rock?" which, stupid as it is, is the name of my website (Atleast its original) and also have a guitar on it, and maybe a drumkit. Maybe have something to do with guns n' roses or led zeppelin, cause those are the main bands on my site. (maybe a drunk guy! No, Im serious.)But plz. No photographs on the logo. Is it really that hard to draw a drunk dude? Plus, I might be able to provide you with a drunk guy. I've got him somewhere... The site's bg color is black, so don't make a logo with a white bg.Show me your logo everyone. The one I like the best I'll keep and put a link about this big (below)________________________________________________________________to your website. One catch; you have to make the link to your website and make it blend in with a black bg.

Wow, Mike, the color on that is like, bad... and there's way too many points of interest. It has me looking ALL over the place.And I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be "Like Rock?":unsure:Sorry alexia, I'm out on this one.