xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::becca::

ok so im crazy to, so i really need to get a girlfriend to ease my insanity, but where i live ther are fat ulgy combination of the two and and way to younger for my taste.actually now thinking about all eccentric artists are crazy, got some chopping off ears for their love ones, kill to make their are and some other stuff.

ok so im crazy to, so i really need to get a girlfriend to ease my insanity, but where i live ther are fat ulgy combination of the two and and way to younger for my taste.

actually now thinking about all eccentric artists are crazy, got some chopping off ears for their love ones, kill to make their are and some other stuff.

161322[/snapback]

Hm...so if you're an eccentric artist, what act of insanity might you perform? Jumping from tall buildings? Babbling in tongues? Taking your own manliness? :D

(But I feel you man...I need one too. :P )

well at least i can create art in the sense that it actually looks good, maybe i sell it for a million dollars or something.

well at least i can create art in the sense that it actually looks good, maybe i sell it for a million dollars or something.

163455[/snapback]

We REALLY need to get a "shakes head" smilie.

oh come on now, we don't need to go that far now do we,hey johnny its not like you could create one.

Okay, since this thread is WAY off topic, why don't we...Proposal: close off all topics related to sigs that are way too old?That way, Michael cannot babble about random stuff, and posts will be that much relevant to the thread.

Okay, since this thread is WAY off topic, why don't we...

Proposal: close off all topics related to sigs that are way too old?

That way, Michael cannot babble about random stuff, and posts will be that much relevant to the thread.

163542[/snapback]

Says the guy who zombified like 20 topics. :D

Lock 'em if you like...I'm good. ^-^