xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gift Sigs ::craqllo::

I cant view anything on the Xisto hosted sites server, stupid ISP, also its a G not a Q must be the underline as its a link.... makes it look like a q, but its a g. Thank you, and i wish i could see it.

im going to craqs over due to the name change (should have looked at the avatar duh)going to try the visitor font on that. but the problem i see when using abstract renders is that you reall can't coloring that well. well since im redoing it i will give it a shot.

Lol, I see it. The color's monotone, and the font doesn't fit. Very nice otherwise though SM. Just fix his name. :P

159665[/snapback]

Johnny pretty much nailed it. I would even suggest a little more brushing over more of the render - blend it even more than what you have now..

Oh, and while you're changing the text, try some funky effects on it - in this sig the text can be outstanding without being too dominant over the render. But yeah, it's pretty good Saint Michael :unsure:

you must have one heck of a firewall going on if you couldn't see the image.

redid the sig meh i think this one is worse i dunno something is missing.

Its my ISP, blocked the Xisto hosted sites server, i was transfering too much data to and from it apparently. lolooo, thats looks awesome, erm... but hard to read the text though.Be good if it went, white > green with red text in the middle lol, like the welsh flag :P

for some reason why i dunno crags was the hardest to do maybe im burned out of creative ideas :PB) nooooooooo!!!!!

Haha, you made too many sigs at once.Trust me, just start a sig one day, then finish it the next day when your brains functioning differently and you have new ideas. Just do it over long periods of time, so you can accumulate ideas, instead of doing the sig all at once, because then your brain doesn't get a chance to "reset". Get me? :P

well im feeling refreshed now, and now that i have like so many brushes i can just pick 2 or 3 sets and use them in the sigs that i do.