xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Masked

Cokemusic Online Pc Free Game :)

anyone play cokemusic? its a blast. you make your music and buy furni. according to a article 200,000 people join per month. Recently cokemusic just changed its whole website and now you can download screensavers wallpapers, play 6 games, make blogs and play the actual game. It is just like habbo but its FREE!! yep free. If you are looking for help just PM me my name is Upwards for the game. or visit one of the top forums for this video game, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

159231[/snapback]

i play cokemusic actually im tryin to get my site with Xisto i already have one with freewebs but it looks like you could do more on this one my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ of i want to go check it out ill aprecciate it if u join the forum and start postin up i dont really even kno how to start makin my site on Xisto or wut i even need to do lol imma look at the tutoriol

What the heck are you talking about.I never called anyone a scammer or I never hotlinked anyone site.Maybe you should get a life and stop beating around the bush because I can expose you quite easily.And for calling scammers I dont even play mycoke anymore and I wouldnt waste my time calling people scammers and if youre refering to sweetsweetlove I didnt make the scamm rooms.Those were probly one of her friends she stabbed in the back that made those rooms with a clone of my name and for her being racist thats exactly what she is.Her friend called me the "N" word and she told me to keep quiet and then kicked me.And told everyone I put the racist rooms up because she kicked me which was not the full story.She acted like because I was black I had no right to speak back to her friend.Which was partly racism in my eyes.And then she amited it and she said she wasnt racist but it was her friend.wildlifegirl and smiley even know she did it but when she get around other people they deney it when they bring up I put the room there in the first place.And wildlifegirl brought it up without knowing the full story and then soon sweetsweetlove amited it she wanna tell me to leave it alone and it was long ago when she brought it up in the first place.

cokemusic

Cokemusic Online Pc Free Game :)

I'm form uk and wanna play cokemusic again but when I go on cokemusic.Com it just comes up with bands and dosnt say login or register then I tryed mycoke.Com and it says us residents only can anyone help?

-reply by Alex

HATE TO BREAK THE NEWS...Cokemusic Online Pc Free Game :)

COKE STUDIOS CLOSED... Stupidest decision of their lives 90% of the players quit. But coke doesn't want to admit they screwed up so they won't change it back.

Okay, So I will say this.I used to have cokemusic a long time ago.My name and all my furniture is probualy gone...I used to be Ding1084 And like TONS and TONS of furniture,Now I'm on habbo as Runawaysmile,But honestly.. I miss the fact that you didnt have to spend so much on stuff :lI still wonder if my cokemusic person is there..-reply by SammehGirl.

I second thisCokemusic Online Pc Free Game :)

If they didn't change it, everyone from years ago would still be on there. I used to play every day when I was 12. When I turned 16 it changed completely and I haven't played since. I don't like. Coke failed and it will continue to.

-reply by Heather

I don't understand... I go to the website and all it shows is just a video similar to advertising >_>. Then when I pick a language, of course none are of my language... English. It just makes you play music, I was getting the impression that this was a game or its just me not knowing where to click. Help xD

I want coke music back!!! I havent played that game for like years now and i wanted to play it again and its gone. It was a really good game. Better than Habbo Hotel. Easier to get furniture :) Bring it back!!!

I used to play Coke Music every day all the way through elementary school. I bought so much coca cola for bottle caps to gain benefits and possibly secret furni as well as spent countless hours a day on that site viewing ads that they made money from promotion. It would be an intelligent business decision to bring it back under the guise of an improved game with the same original system of bottle cap codes to redeem for in-game benefits.I am sure you all would agree if you came back to post or this board was more active. If anybody knows of a similar game please e-mail me at Dub_En@yahoo.comNo habbo hotel, haha.