xisto Community
fillrbnny

Livejournal Or Myspace? Livejournal or Myspace?

I have a myspace and a livejournal account. I haven't used myspace for a long time and I find it extremely annoying. I get a lot of junk mail from them. I see no point in having one. As for livejournal, I have like three accounts. Do I use them? Nope! I just like to customize them once and a while. I don't really get how you can compare myspace and livejournal. Maybe I wasn't on myspace long enough to know what it is. I always thought it was just a place to meet people over the internet and make customizable pages.I don't keep an online journal anymore. Too much things going on to keep up with it so i let it get e-dusty.

myspace is instable as hell. they're always down, something's always screwed up. livejournals are boring too. actually all of this is pretty bad...just get real blogs and link.

I use Myspace cause i can... but i hate journals and *BLEEP* like that y do i want to know what people did in a day... its *BLEEP*ing happy.... o well i use yspace just for the page with pictures and *BLEEP*... i dont do anything with the blogs... hate em...

I am not actually a blogger person and honestly have not tried any of them, some of my friends says that myspace is cool so I guess if I have some extra time I will check it out, I am also thinking of putting a blog space from my site, well I'll see.

Livejournal or Myspace? Which is more addicting and fun?

159215[/snapback]

How about neither? :P

I honestly Prefer My space because of the more customizations and the blogs you can write can be somewhat of a live journal.

159215[/snapback]

B-but... There's not much you can customise? You can do more on Blogger!

Meeting people is also easier on Myspace.

159215[/snapback]

Well, I guess that's about all you could do with myspace, really... It sucks, totally. I suppose it's all right if you're new and would like to test out and get a feel of what a blog's like and then move on when you have a bigger appetite but really, there are so many other better ones you can start from without having to ruin your experience.

I recommend Blogger for newbies, and WordPress for more advanced users.

I don?t like either of them but it?s alright because I don?t like blogs. Most of them are useless and usually people don?t have interesting things to say. Anyway I have a myspace but I don?t use it except for searching new bands of my taste.

I prefer MySpace because more people I know are on it. And I have the option to blog or to just have a webpage where people can contact me. And I don't have to deal with tons of SPAM that I have to deal with when checking my e-mail.

Although I have accounts on both, it still pretty much wastes away, as I already have a dependable blogging CMS (WordPress). I have to admit, though, that you can find some interesting independant bands and their music on MySpace.