xisto Community
Cerb

Are You A Musician? If so, what do you play?

I currently play guitar in my band, but I havent really practiced in a long time, ever since I got into music production I have been playing a lot of instruments but I dominate none. :lol: mainly because I dont have time to do so.

i would really love to start a band or even just have jam sesions but the musicians that live near me either do not want to play in a band or they just do not play the same music as me. the only things i don't play are emo *BLEEP* and country. hopefully i will find some people to start a badass group with becuse i really would like to make a career out of what i love.

METAL! You gotta play some sick crazy metal! The kind of metal that makes you cut off your own genitalia and eat them. The kind of metal that makes you rip the tail off the neighbors cat and hand it with it. LOL Just kidding... but yes... metal... I love metal. :lol: But I do play pretty much everything. Classical, country, rap, metal, pop, reggae, and everything in between... A lot of people say "everything" and don't mean it... but I mean it!

Im a musician also i play drums i've played them for 7 years im 16 i also play Piano and clarinet and saxophone...i got all my instruments at home i would love to make some of a jazz track but i would need a bass guy...which i know i can find it here ! lol so yeah thats pretty much me!

Im a guitarist, and I play a Dean Avalanche MQ through a Fender 65 watt. i own a digitech RP250 pedal too. Still, I own a BC Rich Bronze Series 4 string bass which I play through a Peavey 15 watt tube amp which surprisingly gives a decent sound, so i know a little bass. Then, I own a drumset with a bunch of different parts, and I can hold some beats alright.In the past, I tried recorder, xylophone, piano and other instruments. None of them worked till I picked up guitar and im *in love*.

The topic description pretty much says it all. If you are a musician, what do you play?

I. myself, am a bassist. I play primarily 4 string, but can play upwards of 7. My preference when it comes to fingerboards is unlined fretless. At the moment I am playing a decent enough ESP to hold me over until I finish building the bass I'm currently working on (you can see that Here.)

Seven Strings? That's pretty awesome. My sister plays bass, but at the moment, she can only play 4 or 5 strings.

I myself am a musician, also. I play guitar, like so many people on here and alot i know offline do. I play mainly electric rather than acoustic (I do not really like the sound of acoustic guitars).

I own a "fake" Les Paul, which cost me Ł129, two years ago. I get lessons for free at my school, but I don't know what grade I'm at - I haven't been taught through grades until now (learning a Grade 5 piece for my GCSEs)

I do like to sing aswell, although I haven't had a single lesson of tuition on it, I plan to sing in my band some day.

Another way that I'm a musician is through writing lyrics, music and sometimes complete songs.

I wish I was, sadly I'm not. But I am trying to learn how to play the piano, which would make me a little step closer to be one. Doesn't it? Ahahah. Just kidding.

Well I play saxophone (three of them: Baritone sax, alto sax, and tenor sax)And I LOVE playing jazz music.But on my acoustic guitar I play some country :PBut I listen to rock XD

I'm a vocalist in a metal band that will be releasing a demo soon--> (hopefully)...

I'm learning guitar... but I need to pick up a battery for my tuner... so I can actually play it and here what things are supposed to sound like.

This topic is like the guitar festival.I wasn't cool enough to learn guitar or give enough of a damn to buy a decent one so I play the trumpet. XD Bach VBS 1S (Exactly the same as a standard strad except for a two piece bell)