xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kwapster

Best Wap Site

post em here.twilightwap.com

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Warning! Do not double post. Merging. Do not post one liner without a description (you're not contributing). This is your only verbal warning.

tagtag.com <-- i think this is one of best wap sites where you can download free games, wallpapers, sounds, music and other awsome stuff.and of course you can try wap google :P

I say google's wap site is the best, it's the first site I bookmark when I get a new phone. It's a pity that yahoo doesn't have a wap search engine.

I am really fascinated by the idea of browsing the internet wherever you are. But unfortunately, as I am still using GPRS, the data charge would be considerably higher. I am thinking of moving into 3G connections, since it provides higher data speed, and only then can I consider mobile internet a daily routine in my life. The only times I surf WAP sites, are when I am checking for live scores of my favourite team and also to download some Sony Ericsson themes at their home site.

With regards to browsing on your mobile. I have a few enquiries. I tried opening http://yahoo.com/ and I was surprisingly able to do so. I remember when I tried to do it with my older phone (k508i), it was not able giving me an error message that the size is too big. So is it possible to actually don your mobile as a desktop trying to surf webpages in http instead of wap?

In my opinion, I think the best wap site and the first one in my opera-mini bookmark is WAP.SCIAM.COM, Scientific American. In this site, you can get a digest of the recent advances in all fields of science, as well as detailed stories about preferred topics. In this way, one can enlarge his horizon with tiny network traffic. Also, its prestigious reports and justifiable commentaries are good resources for technical English. Most of all, it's free of charge, unlike the charged news.

the best wap site

Best Wap Site

Here's the best free wap site, totaly free, you can download free ringtones, music, pictures, games, thems, and mutch more like msn mobile, send free sms..The site has also a chat and forum...Enjoy!!

dzowap.Li

-reply by zoheir

Best WAP site in Spanish

Best Wap Site

Hi, I'm from Ecuador, Latin America. The best WAP site in Spanish is definitely ecuacel.Mobi It has downloads, Chat, profiles, to search thousands of friends.

-reply by Jorge

Best wap siteBest Wap SiteI think the best wap site for free downloading is /legacy everything is for free. Free unlimited downloads for all mobiles-reply by Gaurav

Best wap sites...Best Wap Sitehey, what do you think about http://wap.mmsns.net/? I've build it by myself... It recognies mobile useragent and dynamicly changes w and h resolution according to your phone, also, it shows only content that your phone support... As it is IP recogniseable, it changes language dynamicly, site is originaly on Serbian language (since I'm from Serbia) but if user come from "outside" it switch to eng.Since you all are browsing many sites, meaby you have some smart ideas or suggestions for me to implement...--Aleksandar-reply by Aleksandar