xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dropout21

Disk Space Exceeded? ...

I created my new hosting account using the 'process' and then when I went to upload stuff its says my disk space has been exceeded. I went to my cpanel yesterday (cant acccess it right now, im guessing server is down) and it said somehow I used like 30MB or my 20MB and had -10MB remaining yet i have nothing uploaded onto the space. Im not sure what happend as well as I cant find anything 'extra' while connecting using my ftp so i cannot free up my own disk space. What do i do?

Hi arcanistherogue,You need to post to the admins about this problem. Either post in the "requests" section or ask one of the moderators for permission to PM one of the admins directly. Be sure you ONLY PM the admins once about your problem (more PMs will be considered spam/harassment ..etc).Hope this helpsRGPHNX

I dont think so, since he said that he seen it after uploading his files...You should really contact opaque or nilsc, any admins, cause they are the ones that really can solved your problem...