xisto Community
anime-ak

Inbox Dollars Best Money making Site-I Got Paid

if you arent retarded you can make a lot of money on this site. i have had an account for about 4 months now and i have gotten 3 checks. one for 50$, one for 40$ and one for 120$. yes if you depend only on the emails you wont make much. but what you do is do the emails and do all the 100% free offers. i make about 30$ a week now because after my first payment i became a gold member and now on average i get 3 referrals a day. and about 100 a month. i get 5$ for each referral that reches 30$ and requests a check. after only 3 months of actually filling out surveys and reading emails, and doing offers. now it is almost automatic.

Inboxpaid dollars hardly pays anything. I have on the site for 3 weeks now and only have 19.65. Plus some of the sites ask for your credit card and try to rip you off. One site is Onlingo. Be careful not to enter your credit card info unless you google the company first. BE CAREFUL!-MeRippedOff

I thought it was good at first; I was getting 5 or 6 e-mails a day and one real survey everday for $1 each. Then when I got up to @ $16 they start sending only 1 e-mail and giving me these scam surveys where they take about 20 minutes and ask all kinds of questions, then at the end, they tell you that you don't qualify for the survey. I fell for this 3 times and now I realize what's going on. I'll never get to the required $30 for a payout!! Very clever scam. Don't waste your time.-Nittlechikens

INBOX DOLLARS IS A RIPOFF

Inbox Dollars

I have been a member of Inbox Dollars since July 2007 and in November 2007 I FINALLY reached the $30 needed to request a payout (minus their $3 check processing fee of course!). I immediately requested a check and was told it would be processed 1/1/08.

I just went in to check the status of the payment and "lo and behold" my account was inactive due to non-verifiable email address, so my payment wasn't processed. This is the SAME email address that they send multiple emails to me daily, so I can only assume they do this because THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY!

I had to reactivate my account and request payment again which now will NOT BE PROCESSED until March 1, 2008. Isn't that convenient for them!

This is the biggest scam that I have ever seen and I WOULD NOT recommend anyone signing up for it.

They do not even have a customer service number that you can call to complain.

Happy New Year and Good Luck.

-Donna

Payment

Inbox Dollars

Are they genuine and actually paid and how the payment is made

In Indian rupees and how often it is paid

-P.M.Kannan

In three years, they have not scammed me once

Inbox Dollars

In fact, I have gotten 6 checks from them varying from $30 to $45 over the last three years. This is not all from email, however, but I still have not had to spend a dime for anything.

I discovered that you can take surveys through them, a maximum of one per day, that pay $1.00 each. Since it is difficult to get 30 surveys completed in one month (because there are days that there are no surveys you qualify for), I usually get a check from them every second month.

You must request your payment by the end of the month. Your payment will be processed on the first of the second month following, or approximately 30 days or so later. This is not a life-changing amount of money, but my experience is that it is completely legitimate. They get paid for every email their members open (I have no idea how much THEY get paid,) and they pay the members 3� per email when they open them. They also get paid per survey completed, which they pay you a dollar each for. This isn't going to make anyone rich, but it is real and they have everything to lose by losing members, so I don't think the are intentionally defrauding anybody. The more happy and active members they have, the more money they make.

-reply by John L

I buy the crap I buy every month online through my own business, and last year I made over 3000. This year I am looking at about 60000, and I helped set up some people and get some customers. The guy that is helping me is making over half a million a year. If you want to make money online you cant do it through sites that are willing to give it away for free. Because nothing in life is something for nothing. Anything worthwhile takes work.-reply by Joel

Just signed up to Inbox Dollars and was wondering how they pay you. They say I have credit in my account but don't tell you how you get paid. Do they send you a check or what? Any information would be helpful.-question by Lino Sbragia

Is tik tik cash.Com a rip off? I emailed them 3 times in less than 2 weeks and have yet to hear from them. I have 240.00 pending approval. In 3 weeks only 9.00 have been approved. I'm really not feeling good about this website. Most of my time had been spent on offers and not free ones either! I just want to be paid for my hard work.-question by marjorie

whoever says inboxdollars is a scam doesnt have a clue what they r talking about

Inbox Dollars

inbox does pay!only time I didnt receive my check was because I moved and didny stay active with my emails due to waiting for my internet to be turned on

-reply by deathangel922

Replying to Outer-Anime

Replying to Ä?eadHunter