xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Cpanel And Mysql Database My cpanel is busted and sql database

For some reason i login into my cpanel then it goes all blank... then next thing my mysql database shuts down... now i cant fix anything since i dont got cpanel... i cant access anything on my site someone please help me.

Have some patience and give it a few minutes, hours. It will come back. As I type this reply I am able to access cPanel without a problem. Sometimes this happens (for reasons unknown) and why some members can access and some members cannot the same hosted server is beyond me. But, have a little patience.

im pretty sure ive got the same problem as you. i could see my website yesterday and have not made any changes since then. when i go to my site i get the error: Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/ralphie/public_html/system/database.mysql.php on line 24Could not connect to database!and when i go to cpanel nothing shows up. so i guess i will try again in a couple hours to see if its gone. hopefully it will be.

Yes, this has happened before, but it never's taken this long to get it back up, is it possible that the Admins are unaware of the situation?I don't think I've seen Opaque or NilsC on today, well, I just can't wait for CPanel to be up so I can at least continue working on my site...

Right, mySQL databases are still down :unsure:We can just wait until some of the admins fix the problem. This normally happens because of a user abusing the mySQL databases resources?